hello all

dablackhand

Reaction score
im juan, from florida. let's see hopped a little, hitched a little, and walked alot. Ive been around the east coast for the most part, which is why im headin west in a few months.
Have been in the northeast for little over half a year, still hounding around getting familiar with how to get around, but any help from northeastern folk would be much appreciated.
i like hugs. i also like art and making it( though i am strongly opposed to art as an institution and that scene in general), radical shit, cooking, dogs, drinkin', guerilla gardening, radical parenting, learnin' new skills, bikes, books, boners and playing pranks.

cool.

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
AGREED!!!West coast is def where you wanna be, it's BALLIN!! Haha, have a good time on here and welcome.

Beer Mortal

Reaction score
im juan, from florida. let's see hopped a little, hitched a little, and walked alot. Ive been around the east coast for the most part, which is why im headin west in a few months.
Have been in the northeast for little over half a year, still hounding around getting familiar with how to get around, but any help from northeastern folk would be much appreciated.
i like hugs. i also like art and making it( though i am strongly opposed to art as an institution and that scene in general), radical shit, cooking, dogs, drinkin', guerilla gardening, radical parenting, learnin' new skills, bikes, books, boners and playing pranks.

cool.

hey hey!
I think I know you, sounds lame but we've talked a few times over aim and myspace.
you seem really cool, definately looking forward to running into you soon hahaha

dablackhand

Reaction score
ArrowInOre said:
Gardening and art, what the hell are you doing out on the east coast. Son, you need to be out here where the sun sets...Lots of room for guerrilla gardening here,,, in fact, I am planting my seeds today...Welcome to StP, make sure you don't come off like a dumb kid and you will very likely get the advice you need..Ask the right way, not the right question. READ THE THREADS, i cannot possibly emphasize that enough. Search the subject that you are interested in, read the entire thread. If you still have a question, post it...and have fun god dammit!!!!!

thanks! yea i've looked through the threads here they are pretty useful.
as far as the gardening, you can grow stuff anywhere, but definitely would like to do it out west. The winter in new england is a huge bummer, when it comes to that.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads