heading west from Asheville NC

zephyr23

Reaction score
Howdy ho friends family and future lovers. Our friend dad kicked us down a set of wheels and we're rubber tramping from the Rainbow Gathering in eastern Tennessee to washington. We're trying to take advantage of the wheels as much as we can and were looking for places to stay in arkansas, texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado, Utah ,Nevada, Californy, Oregon and Washington. Looking to find cool places and people. Anything helps, bridges, squats, your moms basement ect. Well looking foward to seeing y'all down the road. Much love.

Unslap

Reaction score
Hey i know dad too, dad from JC right?. Do you have room for me an my friend, were goin to cali and it would be nice to get to the midwest at least before hitting the rails. We have two guitars and no dogs, im down to gas jug, spange and busk! Shes actually in asheville right now and im in knoxville. Best of luck to you anyway

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads