Having animals on the road

K

Kim Chee

Sure, its a popular subject.

The protection factor isn't there tho..
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgp0SYAK4K1JvPXdP6EYH8KM178i7uDDdD_H8aM92d0ix4yf8W1OteOb7V.jpg
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlJDi8-RJWlQj2SSUwLgZzzyZjpButKYK711mC-dHVkgzTYZdT.jpg
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdIV49p1Q43RJW9gMfJkiQKUhWKvoxKeSL2u9-hhfPp6lSklzo.jpg
images
aa4e319d28b0e5fL.jpg

Don't tell me these aren't some bad little pussies.

ayyyjayyy

Godzillerator
Reaction score
I think it's amoral to take animals on the road, especially trains. I always see oogle kids with their 9000 dogs, saying how, "oh, my dog loves the road!" as it's walking all over the glass they broke, or on ballast rock for miles on end because they got kicked off a train, or they kick it for growling at someone, or they ride boxcars and the dog has no hearing protection...

CXr - i hate oogles

Horrible lame response...fucking retarded.

Shakou

Reaction score
I use to travel with my cat, Spore (the one in my picture). Problem with cats is they like to go prowling, and even if they don't wander far, this can be extremely bad should you need to get the hell out of your area in a hurry and you can't find your cat. I eventually left my cat with my mother after one memorable day when I was out in the woods, frantically trying to find him while a tornado was touching down... We did find him, and all got out safely.... But we were LUCKY.

I now travel with two dogs. My Blue Heeler, and my husband's Pitbull mix. It can be difficult at times, but they add protection and companionship that no person can give. We don't train hop, and I'm not sure I'd put them through that kind of stress or danger, but they do love life on the road and being with us 24/7. AND you always know where they are. I'll stick to traveling with dogs from now on.

Cool Breeze

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
My friend Squid travels with a dog she carries her own food she can hop a Boxcar very good dog Squid don't need a man for protection but ill stand in front of a gun for her anytime she's smart as long as her Dog is with her she's safe I myself don't travel with a pet I have a 82lb Rucksack it don't mind riding with animals especially when they protect someone I've seen a lot of oogles in my time seen one guy kick his dog off a train @ 10 mph then the train stopped the Bull caught us he seen the guy kick the dog off it lived he went to Jail for animal cruelty dog got a new home

ticket80

Reaction score
How do you know when a cat has to piss?? Lol.. Good question.. Sorry I'm a wakin and bakin and it cracked me up.. I could see a cat being way easier to travel with than a dog.. The protection factor isn't there tho..
Either way, just know its gonna be a pain sometimes having an animal..
Now, I'm gonna go research how to know if a cat has to piss.

i had a cat till a swag ass who could'nt control his dog and it attacked it most cats will meow and try to jump off yoour shoullder when they have to piss my happily walked on a leash so he pissed when he needed to

Pickle

Reaction score
I don't know where I'd be without my little bastard. Winston takes better care of me than I do of myself. He's not much for protection, but he's certainly warm at night and he's cute enough that he's gotten me food and cash kickdowns quite a few times. Excellent way to meet cute girls too. I also don't hop trains, so I don't really have an opinion about that aspect. I can see how it's not cool if you don't know what you're doing but that's how life is. Neither of us is all that happy in town, leash laws and cars can fuck off but let us out in the woods and you might never see us again.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads