Have you ever thread

wartomods

Reaction score
have you ever with fellow crusties done something along the lines of pissing off the bouncers and stupid people at a pseudo posh clubs/discotheques. If you are fighting for sport, there is nothing better.
By the way this is especially fulfilling for me because when i was younger i always got shit from bouncers.

P

Pheonix

I don't like to fight, not because I'm afraid of pain cause I enjoy pain but because I've always been the type of person that holds in all my anger and rage to the point that I dream and fantasize about committing mass murder. I've always been pretty good at holding in my rage but I'm afraid someday I will snap and people around me will die and at that point I wont be able to stop until the cops gun me down and who knows how many casualties I would have racked up by then.

wartomods

Reaction score
do the bouncer routine and you will be cured. They are think they are more awsome than cops , but they dont have a badge.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads