hard-ons and catching out | Squat the Planet

hard-ons and catching out

kidbob

Reaction score
Am i nge only one who gets horned enough to duck nge key hole on a train right after catching out???? just wondering if im nge only person who gets a stiffy from it lol

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
friction on your dick + train grease = no bueno

kidbob

Reaction score
lmao....sorry about the auto corrections...lmao i didnt expect this many post lmao.....
it really does tho man,ever since i hoped my first unit,once i sat in the captains chair rolled me a spliffkin and felt that slack action right befor take off....i have to go run to the john and rub one out....cause well not to be a freak but the fucking trains are sexy bitches man.cold hearted unrelenting romance and danger and excitment........BOING!!!!!! BONER ALERT.....
am i really the only fucking one who gets their jollys off hopping a train?
or am i just the only one to admit it?

meathook

Reaction score
expert? really? what do you mean? you must not have had a crew pack.
i've had a lot of sex on trains. put those paper towels and baby wipes to use

i've only tried it out a few times, but more often than not for me it seems to lead to bruised knees, ass, head, and elbows, and once, a nasty UTI. maybe i'm just far too clumsy for such activities.

• Haha
Reactions: sketchytravis

kidbob

Reaction score
lmao im most pleased with your responses...wtg meathook....way to boss honesty,,HELL YAH,
um i think its the adrenaline i guess i dunno i have 3 harnesses can ride any where and i dunno...clickity clack a space bag and some crew packs;) and im doin dirty deeds done dirt cheap....lmao...the excitment.the cold steal.the respect and the dirt funk..the catching out and getting off (roflmao) mmmmm c'mere mama...lmao...... best hard on ever.better than x.just sayin

• Haha
Reactions: Matt Derrick

jeanniemarie19

Reaction score
lmao im most pleased with your responses...wtg meathook....way to boss honesty,,HELL YAH,
um i think its the adrenaline i guess i dunno i have 3 harnesses can ride any where and i dunno...clickity clack a space bag and some crew packs;) and im doin dirty deeds done dirt cheap....lmao...the excitment.the cold steal.the respect and the dirt funk..the catching out and getting off (roflmao) mmmmm c'mere mama...lmao...... best hard on ever.better than x.just sayin
Well hell

Reactions: eske silver

kidbob

Reaction score
Smiley03

JOJO

Reaction score
lmao....sorry about the auto corrections...lmao i didnt expect this many post lmao.....
it really does tho man,ever since i hoped my first unit,once i sat in the captains chair rolled me a spliffkin and felt that slack action right befor take off....i have to go run to the john and rub one out....cause well not to be a freak but the fucking trains are sexy bitches man.cold hearted unrelenting romance and danger and excitment........BOING!!!!!! BONER ALERT.....
lol i do love the feeling of catching out on the fly i was so excited i smoked three cigs back to back.

D

Deleted member 125

sex on trains is just...well its fucking dirty man. i jacked off in a grainer hole once and used my underwear wrapped around my hand to avoid getting my actual hand on my dick because well, my hand was beyond filthy and i didnt want in my dick hole. but it wasnt because the train was making my dick hard. i love trains, but the day i start masturbating to trains is the day i give up.

eske silver

In Disguise
Reaction score
Baby wipes! Wooo!
I fucking swear by them on the road.
Walgreens, yo - two fer $5
or free if you can makes looks preggos.

drewski

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score

This is the funniest thing I've ever read on stp and probably ever will. I just LOL'd so hard. Especially when I looked at your avatar. kidbob, I appreciate you. Fuck what people think (not that anyone is hatin' on you on here) but keep doin' your thing man LOL....

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads