hammer head down in the florida keys

blackcoffee

Reaction score
howdy ya dirt fuckers! the name is cory and i am from good ol kodak town new york, the only trace of a tramp in this town is a few old tags in a hooch in the yard. i have down a bit of hitching up and down the east coast and laid down and died trying to hitch 95. i have also been overseas to the u.k. and germany. i joined stp to find out a little more about riding freight and hopefully meeting some folks that wouldn't mind a silly fuck tagging along for some old fashion misadventure!

genesee cream dreams!:looney:

Beer Mortal

Reaction score
welcome! hope to run into ya on the road cory.
stay safe and fuck shit up!

distro

Reaction score
whats up dude. my girlfriend and i just caught out for our first time the other morning outta tampa. shit was awesome. we've really got no destination in mind. just doing it for the adventure. we're down to have another come with if ya want. thing is i can only get to a computer every now and then when im at a library. but um pm or something. we can meet up. we're heading to new york to see her grandpa soon. so ya..

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads