Halloween in Nola

D

deleted user

Hey whos gonna be hanging out in Nola this Halloween? I know a few of you guys from the jamboree are gonna be down there, just wonder what's good. I'll be party down that way so if you wanna hang out I'll be around

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
I've been reading a few people heading there for the Halloween lately. Try doing a search on that for Halloween - bet you get a few hits. Have you ever been there for that? I imagine it would be fun - just be on the careful side. AND LOTS OF PICS please. :)

D

deleted user

Yea Iv seen a good bit about Nola Halloween already but figured I'd make a post for a more organized consenseis.
And for sure, still trying to figure out what to go as, my roommate is going as the guy from the breakfast club, so going with some kind of 80s theme haha

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
did anyone meet up in nola for halloween? i'm curious to hear some aftermath stories!

D

deleted user

I tried but nobody was around, meet some kids out there and drank gin and kinda bounced around as a dead construction worker. Nothing too exciting but not bad

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads