Hallo. D:

Tuwy

Reaction score
Hey everyone, names Tuwy!
I'm 23 and have traveled around the Detroit metro area the last 4 years with my dog, I am in a position to leave the state in terms to find myself and beable to really communicate and connect with other people in hopes to help others out and myself out.
Long story short, was homeschooled from 3rd grade on, mother was one who wanted her way and I didnt see it as such till some odd months ago when I ended up moving back in.

Now, I have been on this forum lurking and have read a lot of the threads and posts here..
I am here just connecting to others and hopefully share my experiences traveling so one day it may help another, as well as looking for a road dog someone to help show me the ropes so to say.

I look forward to speaking to you all :D

Tuwy

Reaction score
@p4r4d0x; Hes a pit mix, and is a big lover and adventurer, he hates being in one place for long just as much as I do.. Lol

@Augustine: I would love to join a crew, Im looking to get out to the bay area san fran sometime soon.

@thapoet: What may your plans be bud?

Tuwy

Reaction score
Cool, def. Ill be looking forward to connecting, hopefully my ride doesnt bail out on me coming up soon. If not well Ill still be looking to make my way around!

trick

Reaction score
got to agree with sucio sf is no fun shitty cops too berkeley is pretty cool you'll meet cool kids there and some real shitty homebums in the parks/telegraph/pretty much anywhere and santa cruz is hella fun way more fun then the bay area is at least

thapoet

Mr. Grizzly Bear bait
Reaction score
my plans are a little more off the beaten path .... will be headed to the unc via grand junction pretty soon, idaho is on the list and basically what zephyr said except instead of montana i may do wyoming... but i am still considering a border jump and explore canada till they catch me :)

Tuwy

Reaction score
Well Im curious as to whats up with san fran seems a handful of people dislike the place to a degree.
Border jumping that sounds interesting I'm gonna make a stab before next winter to boat out to Australia.. Or just boat around.. So indecisive.
My bones are so itching to go.

Tuwy

Reaction score
Haha! I know I want to leave Michigan and head to Cali and soak up some sun.. From there I guess itll all start to fall into place.
Learn some new skills, meet some new friends, get some new experiences..
Gah! lol

thapoet

Mr. Grizzly Bear bait
Reaction score
live ur life and learn ur way bruh.... hell, if u can tramp around detroit, u can camp anywhere! lol.... who knows, might cross paths one day. i hope to be in the mountains soon and maybe like it enough to ditch society for awhile... i have seen alot and am loathing the majority of society.... i think the cure for that is limit society before it completely cages me. oh, by the way, fuck frisco!!!

Tuwy

Reaction score
Oh I feel like a dumb ass now.. Haha
But seriously, what have you seen or experienced there that you dislike it?
I am only a curious cat. =p

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads