Hallo. D:

thapoet

Mr. Grizzly Bear bait
Reaction score
well, i can only think of a few places where the cops are worse than SF.... Will harass you for everything, they treat jay walking like a felony... homebums are malevolent as satan himself, and i am sure 2/3rds of the people on stp have more to say about the bay area.... i will say this tho, if ur journey is to experience all there is, then SF is right up ur alley.... one think ppl will all agree to, is the good goes with the bad to make the experience whole... for me, if i never see the golden gate again it will not cause me to lose a wink of sleep.... on the other hand, i know others that love that area.... make it there annually....so...........

sucio

Reaction score
Im from memphis. Right now . im in bloomington, IN
Way too many kids up at the top of haight street, the fuckin tenderloin smells like shit and piss and vomit and crack. crackheads tryin to rip you off, muffuckas shootin dope sittin at the table at Carl's Jr. At 7th and market. I was sleepin outside the civic center Bart and 2 assholes started kickin the shit out of me and ran off with my pack, broke a rib, later I found bits and pieces of my shit strewn about the city. The cops kept my clothes and gear as evidence on a vandalism charge released me with clothes that didn't fit and Somone else's crusty socks no shoes in the HIV hep c capitol of the US. Guys that pray on kids beggin to pay to suck your dick. The cops will run your name and search you for no reason illegally after you tell them no. It's just a real bad place with a real fucked aura about it and a real fucked up blown up street scene

Tuwy

Reaction score
Ah.. So the typical cop bs.. I wonder how corrupt they are out there compared to here..
Don't get me started about them here.. Since I came back to Westland this whole area every day I walk around they harass the living hell out of me..
Good to hear someones experience, nothing will deter me from at least seeing any place once. :p

Tuwy

Reaction score
Oh wow Im not gonna lie that sounds like this area.. Haha got a playground where all the junkies huddle up, daily dose of ambulances taking a lifeless body away, someone begging for money trys running up to you and gank what ever you're holding.
Cops looking for their quota, nasty woman standing infront of your vehicle waiting for you to roll down your window or get out of the car so they can ither A. Solicit themselves or B. Jack your shit.
Ah lovely Detroit Metro :D >.>

p4r4d0x

Reaction score
It's everywhere I've been.
Up north, down south, east coast, southwest. Fuck cops.
I've heard stories about cool ones, never met one though.

sucio

Reaction score
You can make decent money spangin in the Castro, but the gay guys will hit in you constantly. They're actually civilized up there though it's the weirdos down in the TL that try to solicit you, or try to get you to come back to their apartment. The mission district is the only kinda cool part of SF its basically just a regular Mexican hood with good cheap food. Oh and Japantown and vietnamtown is cool too . I always wished I could afford to go to one of the massage parlors with the Asian hookers.

sucio

Reaction score
Yeah Detroit can be rough and there hella fuckin bullshit juggalo, but there's not many cops and there's decent junk there. Im from Memphis another super hood city. Bad shit can happen anywhere but SF is something different. You'd have to experience it first hand. Have fun and I hope your experience is more pleasant than mine

Tuwy

Reaction score
Dude.. You have no idea.. Not to bash on all Juggalos and lettes but their god damn nuts..
Eff the greyhound station in Memphis.. Nothing about my experience there made sense.

Tuwy

Reaction score
It's everywhere I've been.
Up north, down south, east coast, southwest. Fuck cops.
I've heard stories about cool ones, never met one though.
Hah, I lived next door to a family that had a all the cops in 3 different citys "look" away or bend the story or let one of their family members out.. Had to capitalize on being the neighbor if you get my drift ;P

sucio

Reaction score
Haha yeah the old Memphis greyhound used to be right off beale street. Always a crackhead tryin to sell weed or anything you said you wanted then take you to the alley where there 5 other crackheads waitin to rob you blind. There was always that guy who would spange for $4.65 for a chili cheese dog at the checkers but he reeked like tocka vodka and even if you gave him cash next time you'd see him 20 mins later he'd ask again. I hear that a lot. I tell people I'm from memphis and they're like oh this or that happened to me at the greyhound usually they got robbed or ripped off. That's why like a year or two ago they moved it. It's by the airport now with beefed up security I heard. And yeah fuck juggalos that's the worst shit ever

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads