hai from GA. pagans, An-Coms, musicians, and greenhorn woodsfolk here. come say hi. | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

hai from GA. pagans, An-Coms, musicians, and greenhorn woodsfolk here. come say hi.

D

deleted user

So, whenever you two decide to head to WA, how are you planning on making it there? If you're hitting the rails or roads on foot, let me know; I'd love to potentially tag along.

black

Reaction score
We have an Izuzu Rodeo. We're gonna drive. We don't have a date set in stone but the plan is for me to save the next few checks from my job, buy everything on our supply list, have another check or so ready for food and gas to make the drive, and that's it

D

deleted user

We have an Izuzu Rodeo. We're gonna drive. We don't have a date set in stone but the plan is for me to save the next few checks from my job, buy everything on our supply list, have another check or so ready for food and gas to make the drive, and that's it

Ah, okay. Nevermind, then. Maybe I'll see you in WA? That's my final destination, too.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads