guy busted living in cave 11 years

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
guy was living in a cave for 11 years before he got busted.some local turned him in,said they saw a suspeciuos camp sight,what,anyways they gave him a year probation and banned him for life from going into that national forest didnt even know they could do that.atleast they let him go back and get his stuff,escourted ofcourse by the forest nazi"s and when they got there they asked him if he had any weapons in there and he had a bb gun and some knives abd they went in and got them before letting him back in to get his stuff,wow.in my opinion they should have let him live there till he died.this was in flagstaff arizona.the people who turned him in should get there ass kicked

Im from Flagstaff Arizona and i have never heard of this. Im currently doing some reasearch.....

Reactions: skillpore

Coywolf

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Holy shit. I have spent nights in the same area on that mountain when i was homeless in flagstaff. Very interesting.

Coywolf

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
probably some fucking lawyer on a day trip with $200 glasses & nike hiking sneakers..

"there's a homeless person out here in the middle of nowhere!! i must call the cops!!"

man.. just reading it makes me nauseous..

& just reading it makes me wish for the *real* revolution...

Last edited:

creature

Banned
Reaction score
Say what you want, the only reason we HAVE forests is because we don't let people just squat on them. If we did, we'd have no forests. Why not BUY a little land and build a cabin? You know, or should know, that if you build a cabin on public land it's going to be torn down.

you know what, mr. harmonica??

that is one of the stupid sheep follow sheep sort of attitudes that keeps the poor fucking poor..
i bet YOU are happy we killed off all the fucking native americans & took their land..

so WE can have 'national forests'..

don't want any fucking indians living in the woods, right??

the white man would have to shoot them or something...

what a fucking ...arghh.. stupid is too kind to mark it.. what a ridiculous.. hilarious thing to say..

i dunno, man.. maybe you were joking, in which case it's a good laugh..

but for your fucking information..

I **HAVE** bought a couple of acres, in just about the middle of fucking no place AND I CAN'T BUILD ON IT becuase i can't afford to build to code.. AND.. dig this.. I CAN'T PARK A FUCKING RV ON IT, LONG TERM!!!

& why?? because the fucking farmer whose cows whose fucking ***COWS*** are on it can bitch, that's why!!
if it were total fucking desert i could probably get away with it, but it zoned.. fucking ZONED 'grazing', so guess fucking what??
fuck..

christ jesus fuck hell almighty..

people with minds like yours is why there is no hope for fucking humanity, except for the unexpected darwinian improvement..

i have to go puke, now..

Last edited:
Reactions: Odin and Coywolf

creature

Banned
Reaction score
BTW... looking up the couple of books the article refers to, on his shelf..:
"Practical Taoism" "The Portable Dragon: The Western Man's Guide to the I-Ching"

i figure if that fucker did 11 years in a cave, he knows what he's fucking reading...

skillpore

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
@SIB Thanks for the link. Truly sad, a hermit living in peace. With bats and mice survived for 11 years disease free. Forced out because residency is illegal? Tell that to the animals that call the mountain home. Is he no different then the bats and mice he lived with?

Reactions: Coywolf

creature

Banned
Reaction score
Correct!! Definitely thanks for the link, SIB..

always best to have something *reasonable* to rant about...

: )

or.. hell.. UN-reasonable...

Coywolf

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I agree with you creature, but we cant just have everyone living in the forest, or we would have no forest to live in. Id rather it be illegal, and me outsmart the cops but squatting in a place no one would find (read "Haduke Lives" by Ed Abby), than have some dumb asses bringing out tons of mattresses and trash to fuck up the only wild land we have left. Ill leave the cities for them to fuck up. But this is Flagstaff we are talking about guys. the police and Feds are ridiculous there, im sure anyone who has talked to FPD will know what im talking about. this is why I left Arizona.

D

Deleted member 2626

Yes! Another abbey fan. I want to read hayduke lives. I figured that he was living in the mountains somewhere. Read abbeys friend doug peacock

Coywolf

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Edward abby is a major voice in all of my thoughts on life. Ill check out Peacock.:)

creature

Banned
Reaction score
i dunno, man.. i mean how many feral homeless people in the deeper forest are there, really?
& frankly, most of the trashing.. mattresses, garbage & debris.. that are left on forest land are by **housed** people who just don't want to go through the trouble of dumping their shit properly...

people who live in the forest, full time, living off the land or using it in a viable fashion are *so* fucking rare that it seems they are found more by accident than by their numbers..

& i will reiterate:
*why* can't we have everyone living in the forest???

i mean.. apart from the facts that native americans used & were *part* of nearly every ecosystem on this continent prior to the arrival of european caucasians, and apart from the fact that by far and away "everyone" does *not* want to live in the forest, what would it mean if they did?

it means they would have to take care of it, otherwise.. ta da!! it becomes a non-forest-village-city, such as now exists where the forest *had* existed..
yes, i'll grant that begs the question, a little, but the point is that people who want to live in the forest *as* a forest don't build houses, per se..
they live in caves, rough shacks, shelters, yurts, teepees, tents, etc., & *have* to live reasonably so they don't poison their wells..
they aren't there for comfort, primarily.. they are there for beauty..

& *not* to just visit..

if *everyone* wanted to live in the forest, & *keep* it a forest, then we would be fucking *blessed*...

but we don't, & the problem isn't the homeless, the drunks or the fringe hard-nuts who can do it well..

the problem is the people whom will exploit it..

& the solution, my friend, is *not* to keep people from using the forest, but to make what *hurts* the forest illegal..
fucking development is this planet's cancer, & you don't cure it by stopping people whom love her from being part of her.

you stop the things that make her not her.

government "protection" of the forest or other wild ecosystems is just a method for applied moral blindness..

take a look at the native central americans fighting for their heritage...

what the fuck would happen if *everyone* lived like them???

they'd be fucking forest people...

right?

but, hey.. the forest needs to be preserved, because after all, the *non* forest people want to destroy it, since *that* generates $$$..

"fucking burn that wood.. chop it down.. sell it..
but... make sure you leave some behind to be *protected*, because hey, it's immoral to kill it all, right??"

we are a fungal infection..
we are a fucking cancer..
we are like *any* mindless bacterium..

we eat what we can eat until we die in our shit..

there's a name for this law of biological behavior.. i forget who noted it originally, but basically any genoform will eat & recreate until all resources required for it to do so are exhausted.. bacteria, fish, insect, primate, flower, fungus, rodent, shellfish... *any* of them.. of us..

the ecologic balance of life is not primitive animal wisdom.. it is a law of eat & reproduce & die..
the balance is held simply in the race between what is eaten & what eats..
even plants.. what gathers sun (or thermal energy, at deep sea vents) or what crowds out the other competing plant..

even symbiosis is not wisdom, but an extension of that balance or greed & lust vs. available resources...

& humans are like no other creature, because we can eat (e.g. use) just about fucking *anything*, and *we* use fucking ***tools*** to do it, so we aren't even constrained by the old forces, unless you consider the ultimate extention of them, which is that we devour this fucking planet untill there is not enough left of her to do anything, except give us whatever pleasure we desire to keep of it..

Jesus..
hell, man..

everyone *******should******* live in the forest...

don't mean to be too snarky, but by analogy *&* extention..
you can't defend keeping dolphins in an aquarium, because it isn't safe for them at sea, right?

unless you change what makes it unsafe..

right?

right.

man.. the people to be fined are the people who keep fucking building..

Reactions: Coywolf and Odin

Coywolf

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Your post makes sense, my friend. I am a protector of the wilderness. I usually am found living in it. But, until we can get the message out there that the only "god" we should be praising is our own ecosystem, I fear the human race will destroy the main idea many of us find dear, wilderness. I will continue my quest to educate the populous.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I like a lot of what both sides are saying here.

Let me throw... an undeveloped... idea out there?

We want to protect nature and get back to it right?
Yet as a species we seem to be inclined to progress forward in what was first an industrial and now artificial and technical way.
I don't know if people can stop progress... it will either end in magnificence or disaster.
I want to live a natural life away from society as much as anyone...
But I think those people that will advance and save the race from its own excess... are those in science who will find a way to adapt science to be non harmful yet productive for humans.
So I have a conflict between become those forest people and being part of a system that is abhorrent in its current nature.
Perhaps my reaction is the worst possible...one of partial paralysis...
But I would like to think... I would like to be the optimist.
That sooner or later those of rational and scientific thought... and those of spiritual and kind emotions... will find a way to move us all forward.
I guess thats what I'm looking for?
And a beer... and a few laughs with dames and blokes.
::drinkingbuddy::

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads