Guess I won't be anti-social | Squat the Planet

Guess I won't be anti-social

Reaction score
What's up everyone? I'm John. I'm a life long "punk rocker" from LA. For some awful reason I tried it their way and made the realization that I'm just sitting here with my thumb up my ass. So decided that I may as well see what I can with my thumb up my ass. I don't have a vehicle, have no clue how to start this new journey and need to get the fuck out of Los Angeles. Anyhoo, I'm a pretty alright guy and if youre in LA, hit me up because I would appreciate a ride.

Reactions: wizehop

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
welcome to the site! just out of curiosity, did you live in LA between 1999-2001? just curious if we might have met way back in the day.

Reaction score
welcome to the site! just out of curiosity, did you live in LA between 1999-2001? just curious if we might have met way back in the day.
I did, but I was 9-11 years old haha

Hobo Mud

Reaction score
Welcome to STP friend. Remember all you need to do to start this new chapter and epic journey in your life is to simply put one foot in front of the other. Good intro. Wish you nothing but the best of luck in you new journey.

Reactions: Odin

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads