Growing a beard

happyearthhomes

Reaction score
Website
groups.yahoo.com
Picture 015.jpg Picture 014.jpg

NyxNomasters

Reaction score
You know when you find long lady hairs floating around? Well, we shed all our hairs periodically and they grow in at different rates. Keep growing it out and don't worry about patches that don't grow in right away. They will eventually. I recommend using an electric trimmer or scissors to simply trim around the edges and the mustache part to keep it looking nice. Also a big fan of the Amish beard where just the mustache is trimmed off.

I second that coconut oil emotion.

Nelco

Reaction score
thought about growing a beard but decided it would be to much work to keep up with

Reactions: todd

Puckett

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Ks is home & damn tornados bring me back everytime
"without a beard you're the same as every other woman and child"
-greek proverb
they had a pic of that saying like the other ones, and a pic of a guy shaving with the caption that says ''she's not worth it''

LeeevinKansas

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
what is a good tonic or solution to straightening beards? i understand that beards are pretty much like pubes on your fucking face.

ive noticed that when i use conditioner on my beard, and comb it through, then wash it out and blow dry it down its slightly more straighter each time.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
i've had a beard for over 3 years now and i do nothing but shave my mustache every few months when the hair starts to get in my mouth and i also suffer from beard dandruff here and there, but as with my dread dandruff im used to it, sometimes i put alill tea tree oil in it and that helps. besides that i dont do anything else and i get compliments all the time.

Vonuist

Reaction score
Website
trashwiki.org
what is a good tonic or solution to straightening beards? i understand that beards are pretty much like pubes on your fucking face.

ive noticed that when i use conditioner on my beard, and comb it through, then wash it out and blow dry it down its slightly more straighter each time.

Mane n Tail or any other kind of conditioner made for horse hair.

K

Kim Chee

I've been growing mine for awhile and ran across this website.
It has lots of pictures and stories. Many different styles of
beards. Everything you ever wanted to know about beards
is probably covered there:

http://www.beards.org/
burke001.jpg

No, this isn't me its just an example of what you can find there.

Vonuist

Reaction score
Website
trashwiki.org
In the UK we have The British Beard Club which, like most things in the UK, appears to be primarily an excuse for drinking a lot of Ale.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads