Greetings, future friends.

Tinman

Reaction score
I’m always at a bit of a loss how to introduce or describe myself. I’m basically a pretty mellow guy, generally friendly but I like my space, too. I read a lot, fiction, military history, anything interesting, really. I love chess, skill games in general, adventures of all kinds. I’m learning to scuba dive, always on something new.

I’ve done a little traveling and I’m about to be on the road full time. I’m just looking to meet more of the same type of people I’ve met on short trips, just cool peeps to kick it around the campfire with, whatever.

Reactions: wizehop

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome to STP - good intro! We have a lot of info here for when you go full time road. How will you be traveling?

Tinman

Reaction score
Welcome to STP - good intro! We have a lot of info here for when you go full time road. How will you be traveling?

Thanks! I got pretty lucky on mode of travel, at least to start. I got a small travel trailer and was able to swing an old Dodge truck to haul it, so I’ll have it pretty lux, at least to start. The downside is that fuel cost is going to be a bitch. I’m hoping to offset that at least a little by finding cool people who want rides and can chip in a little money or fuel. Miles go by faster with good company, anyway, and it’s always nice to have a couple homies to shoot the shit with around the campfire, or whatever.

How about yourself?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads