greetings from brooklyn!

queerbones

Reaction score
hey! my name's theo, i'm a transboy from nyc and i hate it so that's why i'm constantly on the move. i was living in baltimore for the shortest minute and it was the nicest, but i'm back north for the winter to (attempt to) save up money to travel in the spring and move somewhere sometime next year. things i dig include anything to do with large bodies of water, bikes (fixing them as much as riding them), tinkering, making cool new things out of junk, winter, making a lot of music, herbalism, writing zines (and/or collaborating with a lot of folks in projects like that), playing games with large groups of people, fancy costumes and contortion.

(p.s.: i'd be really excited about learning about building big elaborate boats and anything to do with sailing in general.) let's be friends!

Reactions: Mankini

stellaxtara

Reaction score
How was baltimore! I want to go explore there soon... I've only driven to the airport... maybe that was delaware. idk whatever is closer to DC. hahaha I'm having a brainfart. I'm tara. I'm looking to travel in the spring as well! I'll be in the NYC area hopefully in the next 2 months...one of my best friends lives in the bronx... but moving to Palmyra NJ right across the bridge && right near philly so imma try and explore that area I think!

Jonezqueso

Reaction score
Ahhh but it's the winter! My name is Jonae and I'm trying to get out of this area (ny/nj) haha. You sound pretty interesting. Hope NY works out for you :)

carnytrash

Reaction score
Website
carnytrash.tumblr.com
but moving to Palmyra NJ right across the bridge && right near philly so imma try and explore that area I think!

If you actually wind up doing this and want to explore Philly, let me know. I'm always looking for people to have fun with.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads