Greetings from a tramp in Seattle

TequilaSunset

Reaction score
Hello, I'm 24 years old and originally from Houston. I'm a fan of David Lynch, cartoons, and failed socioeconomic policies. I can't afford to live here and my lease is up. I have some friends back in Texas, so I'm inclined to head back there. I'm planning to travel down the west coast and then head east. I've been homeless before but have never been on the road.

AyeAaron

Hobocop
Reaction score
Hello, I'm 24 years old and originally from Houston. I'm a fan of David Lynch, cartoons, and failed socioeconomic policies. I can't afford to live here and my lease is up. I have some friends back in Texas, so I'm inclined to head back there. I'm planning to travel down the west coast and then head east. I've been homeless before but have never been on the road.

Good luck, I'd take highway 5 the whole way, if you want to chill on the coast pick a spot and go straight over from 5, its mostly impossible to drive long distances on the PCH in my experience

Don't underestimate winter in the desert (ie Nevada)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads