Grants Pass Oregon?

R

rideitlikeyoustoleit

Has anyone been there? I stopped in with a friend for a few days, and the abandoned buildings were just ripe for the pickins! The first night we staying in an abandoned police station, the second/third night in an abandoned auto shop. The auto shop was the best, plus there was a grocery store and a pizza place (both with kick ass dumpsters) right across the street.

Mainly why I ask is because I didn't see a single person that looked like they were involved in subculture whatsoever while I was there.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
i went to a ef rondy near there once, and i hitched through there summer 06... it's a very sparsely populated place, there's crazy earth firsters, but they're waaay out on their properties in the middle of nowhere. oregon in general is a pretty tame state, not much going on cept for portland and occasionally ashland.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads