Going to Nashville | Squat the Planet

Going to Nashville

Drunkenscum69

Reaction score
Does anyone have any good or bad pointers on what to look out for in Nashville TN? I just visited there rubber tramping and I liked it alot while I was there but I'm about to explore the whole southeast part of the U.S and that's my first way point. I lived in Oklahoma for five years when I was younger and I hated it there with a passion, I don't think TN is as bad but I'd just love to not make that mistake again haha.
If you have any pointers please let me know!

KittyCosmos

plutonian mick
Reaction score
Website
alleyaddict.tumblr.com
Stay vigilante if driving on HWY 24. People in this area are literally some of the worst drivers I've ever seen. Eastern TN is better then western TN, in the scenic sense. Avoid Montgomery and Stewart counties in NW TN. As far as Nashville goes, my housemate says Loveless Cafe has the best biscuits, and imo, Helen's has the best hot chicken. Ive been through the greyhound a time or 3 there. Plenty of dudes pushing whatever drugs there.Stay safe, have fun, enjoy the adventure!

• Useful
Reactions: Crazy Hobo Johnny

Drunkenscum69

Reaction score
Stay vigilante if driving on HWY 24. People in this area are literally some of the worst drivers I've ever seen. Eastern TN is better then western TN, in the scenic sense. Avoid Montgomery and Stewart counties in NW TN. As far as Nashville goes, my housemate says Loveless Cafe has the best biscuits, and imo, Helen's has the best hot chicken. Ive been through the greyhound a time or 3 there. Plenty of dudes pushing whatever drugs there.Stay safe, have fun, enjoy the adventure!
Thanks much! Very helpful

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads