Girl friend wanted | Squat the Planet

Girl friend wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 125

well since yer profile is empty, and you havnt even bothered to post a introduction i couldnt tell you because i know nothing about you.

Shwillam

Previously NotSoSirius
Banned
Reaction score
591-599 MacArthur Blvd, Oakland, CA 94610, USA
Dude seriously? Are you kidding?
So I'm not a mod and certainly not anyone that can tell you what to do but honestly... Fuck off.
This is not a fucking dating site.
You obviously have no intention of being an actual member in this community, if you need to get laid that bad go to a bar.
So yea. Fuck off.

Shwillam

Previously NotSoSirius
Banned
Reaction score
Here's some good advice
If you wanted to be part of STP maybe start with an introduction rather than a desperate "please fuck me" thread?
Or hey, don't be an oogle. There's some good advice
Anywho I'm done with the flame war.
Have fun getting banned, I'm sure one of the mods will take care of you soon enou.
Thanks for the entertainment.
So uh, fuck off ^.^

Shwillam

Previously NotSoSirius
Banned
Reaction score
Can we all keep telling each other to fuck off?

@Blacksheep31, the ladies here are really shy and will want to see what you look like before even talking about meeting.

Yeah, this isn't a dating site.

How did you find the last person you were with?

...maybe

Blacksheep31

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
That is cool dick face be a pussy I used to have another account with this site donatted probably most of your funding still have every transaction receipt but tell you what since you went to shit all of a sudden I'm un subscribing see how that feels to your pocket

• Haha
Reactions: drode and Shwillam

Shwillam

Previously NotSoSirius
Banned
Reaction score

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
@Sirius We do not answer to you, knock that off.

@Blacksheep31 these kind of posts are not what StP is for. If you want to stay on the site and use it for its actual purpose then do so.

The last thing we need is another flame war so, everyone, cut the crap.

DuHastMich

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Well, let me be Switzerland here...

@Blacksheep31 - Welcome to STP! Generally speaking, members of this forum share an affinity for the many modes of travel available. They also love discussing tips, tricks, memories and have a penchant for meeting up with each other. This site is, for the lack of a better definition, the 'Wikipedia' of alternative travel and both old/new movements (steampunk, et al).

With that said...

It's usually a good idea to beef up your profile, discuss your personal travails, contribute to this forum before jumping into the 'M4W' spiel. Women on here are far from stupid...travelers and their ilk definitely want to know who they're meeting up with (which contributions to this forum give people a general idea what you're about), because for all anyone knows, you could be an untrustworthy, shady person.

So introduce yourself. Learn about the people here. IF (and only IF) the right person is enamored by you, take it from there.

Whatever you choose do is completely up to you - just be good to everyone and set reasonable expectations for yourself. While a forum like this may seem like an attractive relationship resource, its primary purpose has little (if anything) to do with the POF-style of relationship you seek.

autumn

Lurker
Reaction score
Well, let me be Switzerland here...

@Blacksheep31 - Welcome to STP! Generally speaking, members of this forum share an affinity for the many modes of travel available. They also love discussing tips, tricks, memories and have a penchant for meeting up with each other. This site is, for the lack of a better definition, the 'Wikipedia' of alternative travel and both old/new movements (steampunk, et al).

With that said...

It's usually a good idea to beef up your profile, discuss your personal travails, contribute to this forum before jumping into the 'M4W' spiel. Women on here are far from stupid...travelers and their ilk definitely want to know who they're meeting up with (which contributions to this forum give people a general idea what you're about), because for all anyone knows, you could be an untrustworthy, shady person.

So introduce yourself. Learn about the people here. IF (and only IF) the right person is enamored by you, take it from there.

Whatever you choose do is completely up to you - just be good to everyone and set reasonable expectations for yourself. While a forum like this may seem like an attractive relationship resource, its primary purpose has little (if anything) to do with the POF-style of relationship you seek.

DuHastMich returns from the dead

Shwhiskey Gumimaci

Reaction score
As a female who frequents this site, I can tell you there is nothing appealing about your "offer". I can only speak for myself, but I don't go on this website looking for dates. And even if I did, the last person I would hit up is a brand new profile, with no picture and seemed to only join the site to get a girl. Honestly, that's a red flag in my book.

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Dude, this thread tho!!!! xD!!!!!

Btw, where the fuck are all of these "wanting a significant other" posts coming from? Anyone else notice an uptick in these recently?

I am curious though Black sheep, what WAS your other profile? And wHy was it/did you delete it?

And what's up with the donation comment? Like giving money is the only thing this site is for. Although I'm sure Matt/Everyone appreciates it.

Also, everyone, telling people to fuck off, really needs to fuck off. Can't we all just get along?!?!?!

Sheesh, I'm going to go burn some incense and meditate on all of this harshing of my mellow. You freakin.....harshmellows. ::soapbox::;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads