Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
donatted probably most of your funding still have every transaction receipt but tell you what since you went to shit all of a sudden I'm un subscribing see how that feels to your pocket

For the record, the above is completely false. Not that there was any doubt :p

VikingAdventurer

Guardian of the Knowledge of the Wastes
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
@Blacksheep31 , this is what you sound like to me:

Hey, all. Trust fund kid with delusions of dirty grandeur here. ::greedy::

Boxcar Garbage the 3rd is my name, but my friends just call me Walmart.

Looking for a road dawg, FEMALES ONLY!

Must love warm 211 steel reserve, 4 Lokos, and wild turkey 101, all mixed together. ::drinkingbuddy::

Should also enjoy unprotected sex in dirty alleyways. ::fuckinginbed::

Dreads not required, just preferred.

xxTraincorexx bitches only!

Hook up with me, and we'll fuck the police together forever, or at least until I start smoking meth and beat the shit out of you. ::finger::::cigar::

Talk to you soon! ;)

StP isn't a dating site, bro. Try Craigslist or BackPage.

DuHastMich

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
This thread. What a hoot.

Let's summarize:
  • Blacksheep utilizes an online dating-style approach to winning over some damsel in distress on a site irrelevant to his motif.
  • Several individuals chime in, stating this site isn't meant for dating.
  • Aforementioned individuals give tips (although none were deserved, let alone warranted).
  • Blacksheep comes back with a slightly different (although strikingly similar) approach.
Now, I'm not a fucking rocket scientist, but I see your profile is still devoid any useful information about who you are. What type of travel you like, etc. Still.

You're in Austin (so we assume). Halle-fucking-lujah.

So go walk around and find a SWF in your age range and quit wasting valuable database space which Matt and the many donors pay for.

rambleON

Reaction score
31 male Austin need a little more company for my journey rite now I am happy with my current location looking for a new spot in the future if you have interest message me I'll give you my number or email so we can stay in touch

This whole thread is kinda but not kinda funny reading if you're high like I am right now. Back in the old days when I was young there used to be a saying 'ass, grass, or cash--no one rides free'. I kinda live by that still.

I wouldn't be so hard on the gut--the OP, he probably didn't know better. This world needs more love and less hate.

I'm heading from Portlandia to Phoenix AZ anytime in the next couple weeks if I can find a travel mate who is cool and can co exist with me and my German shepherd for that distance. Might do some Cali beach time en route. Hit me up if interested.

Maybe there should be a 'hookup section' on this message board? I don't think the regulars here travel a great deal, some do, and I could be wrong. I've been traveling the pnw for nearly 3 years now, and most on and off since 2000.

• Best of Luck!
Reactions: Shwillam

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
since people can't keep posting off topic material, i'm closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads