Gasparilla parade, Tampa Florida

Shaggy Rogers

Reaction score
Pirates on pirates. Beer. Cannons. Beads, beads and more beads. Pretty sure its free but parking is a bitch. Happens mid January but could cook eggs on the concrete bruh its florida. 100% gonna go to next one

• Useful
Reactions: beersalt

void gaze

Reaction score
Hey I’m going to be not too far from there, maybe I can go! Sounds like a good busking opportunity; this thing is actually a pretty big deal. The Florida state fair is in Tampa a week or two later too

Shaggy Rogers

Reaction score
Hmm, haven't thought about busking, but you could get shit loads of candy from the bead throwers. Shit, i would find a food tent that needs help and talk em into paying ya. Or even one of those rich fuckers that don't wanna get up, give em the food, keep the change. Hell, the amount of beads you get and could sell back to a shop near Bayshore Blvd. for a few $.
But anyways, There's gonna be thousands, if not hundreds of thousands at each of the parades, so there's money for sure. Just gotta have the right mindset.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads