gainesville fl

veggieguy12

The Captain
Did you go to FNB?
I heard it was good, but I couldn't find any info for it last I checked.
There should be a flyer or notice about it, or you could ask someone, at the Civic Media Center on University Ave.

dime

i looked for it while i was wasted and got lost. they have it on thursdays at some house

R

Razor_

i thank i know youu dime.
did you ever go threw arkansas? i was at the misson in little rock and you gave me a cigarete and you said you rode on a train here. you look like that person that came there the pictur in your profile

Samantha

The food not bombs serves at 7pm Thursday in the park/plaza of Gainesville. They were a little late when I was there, but they showed.

That is a really cool little town, but it WILL suck you in.

veggieguy12

The Captain
I know what you're talking about, man.
It's kinda hipster-y with the "punk" kids an' all.
I like it well enough, but I don't think I'd stay there for long.
In fact, I didn't stay there for long.
It may be cool if you have a job and social circle, but as a visitor coming into town, it's not so great after a week.

drun_ken

i am starting to hate this town.....

should have found me....hell quill and trainwrek were werkin ren fair atyin at my place that time frame...sorry about yer bad luck...let me know next time yer in town.....

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads