furthur

menu

Nov 8, 2008
I have no idea.
FURTHUR.net - Phil Lesh, Bob Weir, Jeff Chimenti, John Kadlecik, Joe Russo

they've been on the road for a minute but I figured Id post this if anyone wants to try to make any of these. Im gonna be in NYC for the manahattan/staples center shows and the brooklyn shows in july. might try to catch a few more after that. I dunno. The 2 Denver shows were awesome. lots of fun

menu

Nov 8, 2008
I have no idea.
so the shows Ill be at are in june not july. fyi.

and also......its ok to say you like the dead people. hahah.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Apr 16, 2009
ima see what I can do about bein at one of these shows.

Beegod Santana

Jan 28, 2008
The woods
I'll probably do Rochester to Nateva. Dunno if I can do all good due to other engagements but if it works out I'll be there too. Gonna be looking for gas riders if anyone needs a ride between some shows. No shame in liking the dead here!! It actually took me a while to start liking them since my mom's an old school deadhead (she once saw them play to 13 people in 67') and I grew up hearing them constantly so for a while I viewed it as old people music...

Then some kids kidnapped me @ 13 to go on tour and the rest is history.

menu

Nov 8, 2008
I have no idea.
ArrowInOre said:
Might this tour be headed out west by summers end perhaps. guess i better check that link, thanks for sharing the info

I think they are gonna be headed back out west. Im hoping they book waterfront. I would love to see them in that venue.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads