Event - Fucking MD deathfest | Squat the Planet

Event Fucking MD deathfest

dirty andy

Reaction score
Since I've been working full time for...fuck like three years.... I finally have the means for me and my crew to go to death fest this year, and I'm working on setting it down in stone. The five of us almost have tix and gas covered already, we just need party funds and etc.

I personally have never been, but I'm stoked about tragedy, doom, discharge and Weedeater. Plus all the other shit it's been too long since I've had the spare time and money to do something like this, so it's gonna be a riot. We're even taking my buddy Jasons girl, total hippy, I swear she was a goldfish in a previous life, but it's time to break that fishbowl x) lol.

I was wondering who's going/who would wanna meet up, I'm also probably gonna be able to get a holiday inn comped to me for two days thanks to Norfolk southern holiday inn points courtesy of the old man. That however is still in the works, but lookin pretty good it could be possible to sneak somebody/two people into the suite with us perhaps, I've done it before but it's risky business as the room technically won't be in any of our names and is supposed to be rented to NS employees. It should be all good tho me and pops have done this schtick before (the best gift he probably ever gave me was an NS hat and safety vest). I can play the part. >:D

We're all really chill and legit, no bullshit just tryna have some fun. We drink and smoke, no needles tho, we all been thru that and are all good on that. It's ve cool just to meet some of these people in the avatars, even if it's just to thrash round then hit a bar. It's gonna be a trip cause I haven't been to baldi since I was all strung out.

So what's the word? Xp hit me up. <3

misanthropicrustacian

Reaction score
Md deathless is the shit , I went two years in a row over three years ago or something,, raged . More cops n security s the years go by but still sick also price of tickets goes up each year , but I tell you its definitely worth it, they got a bunch of sweet merch. A whole bunch of travelers hang in the parking lot of the sound stage during shows there I know now they always it up at different venues but if some of its going to be at the soundstage allt of travelers show up there,

Reactions: dirty andy

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
does anyone know any solid info on it? like date, locations, etc? i'd love to go but i miss it almost every year.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
also, http://www.deathfests.com

and folks need to stop posting EVERYTHING in general banter. this obviously should go under events... moving thread....

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

roguetrader

Reaction score
for those who don't know Rebellion / Wasted Festival in the UK and Europe suffers from the same problem - far too many skinhead / oi / streetpunk bands with nazi leanings get booked. even one is way too many. promoters issued a statement saying they weren't interested in politics (only money). wankers. like Maryland Deathfest in the US this is the biggest punk festival in the UK / Europe although many bands refuse to play due to this issue...

Reactions: Julnel

misanthropicrustacian

Reaction score
That's bullshit, iv never once seen or heard about any kinds of wp .Nazi bands playing there, plus its in Baltimore, which is on of te blackest thuggin fucking cities ever and most Nazis wouldn't last long hanging on these streets or even the fucking show, you outta come to the states and find out for yourself, ...sheet

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads