fuck dubstep hippies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

3knd

Reaction score
Well, it all started when I first got off of probation. I was suck in MA for about 6 months. I got slightly drunk off of one 40oz (King cobra) I got into some shit with the guy I was dating at the time. Eventually he calls the cops on me and I get arrested for resisting arrest and assault and battery. I bit the fuck out of that officers leg.hah. shame on me.
....Well, when My 6 months ended. I decided to hit the road. I met some guy who bicycles from state to state. he built me a bike and we biked 3 states out to Maine. That was fun. Well, after bicycling. Me and my partner split. he continued to bike and I went to find another form of traveling (hitching, Etc) Yeah. so i met this hippie kid at a apartment filled a bunch of other travelers. eventually we spent the night underneath the bridge drinking and talking to other folk who were also there. we decide to hitch out of Maine Together. And we did. We made it all the way out to New york! well, We hooked up one night (protected) the next morning I started to freak out because he said that 7 years ago he had sex with a girl who had herpes. he said that he got tested after that and didn't have it. But if you knew me, then You'd realize that i was a big hypochondriac. so the whole entire trip I just continued to ask if he had herpes. and he said no, he had blood tests and all of that done.
so, the first night that we get out to NY, we sleep on a side street after bucking for hours during the afternoon. fun, well at like 6 in the morning. some guy pissed on us. he got up. chased him down for about a block and then came back. I, again was freaking about because i thought That i had a disease. I asked if he would Lie to me. He said no. well, the next morning after that. he ditched me near times square In New York! so I spent a day out there until i found someone else.
Yep, fuck Hippies.

K

Kim Chee

so, the first night that we get out to NY, we sleep on a side street after bucking for hours during the afternoon.

Afternoon bucks are the greatest!
Along with morning and nighttime bucks.:D

Did you know that you can get a disease from biting a police officer?

bryanpaul

Reaction score
not downplaying what happened.....but after a while on the road....depending on who your with and where your at and what your doin....these types of experiences can become commonplace........dubstep hippies aint the only genre of people who will fuck you over

Reactions: ayyyjayyy

dprogram

Reaction score
You sound like a very unintelligent person to me. Seriously. Hippies. Dubstep. Get real and try to grow up!
Well, it all started when I first got off of probation. I was suck in MA for about 6 months. I got slightly drunk off of one 40oz (King cobra) I got into some shit with the guy I was dating at the time. Eventually he calls the cops on me and I get arrested for resisting arrest and assault and battery. I bit the fuck out of that officers leg.hah. shame on me.
....Well, when My 6 months ended. I decided to hit the road. I met some guy who bicycles from state to state. he built me a bike and we biked 3 states out to Maine. That was fun. Well, after bicycling. Me and my partner split. he continued to bike and I went to find another form of traveling (hitching, Etc) Yeah. so i met this hippie kid at a apartment filled a bunch of other travelers. eventually we spent the night underneath the bridge drinking and talking to other folk who were also there. we decide to hitch out of Maine Together. And we did. We made it all the way out to New york! well, We hooked up one night (protected) the next morning I started to freak out because he said that 7 years ago he had sex with a girl who had herpes. he said that he got tested after that and didn't have it. But if you knew me, then You'd realize that i was a big hypochondriac. so the whole entire trip I just continued to ask if he had herpes. and he said no, he had blood tests and all of that done.
so, the first night that we get out to NY, we sleep on a side street after bucking for hours during the afternoon. fun, well at like 6 in the morning. some guy pissed on us. he got up. chased him down for about a block and then came back. I, again was freaking about because i thought That i had a disease. I asked if he would Lie to me. He said no. well, the next morning after that. he ditched me near times square In New York! so I spent a day out there until i found someone else.
Yep, fuck Hippies.

Definitely not going to say what I really really want to. (AHEM) idiot

Reactions: ayyyjayyy

bryanpaul

Reaction score
never particularly dug dubstep or most other electronic music........then me and my girl had a bunch of nitrous and thought it would be good to play some dubstep.....WOO WOO ...... very nice

@the original poster......fuck it!......gettin ditched and ditchin people on the road is a common thing......good luck to ya out therrrrrr.....and you probly dont have herpes....i wouldnt trip on that too much....if your really worried i think most local health dept. offices offer free std testing, especially if your "homeless"

dprogram

Reaction score
I've seen him dance..he would know, folks.
Lol.... Jus' messin.

LOL. Now I've got hardcore Industrial to listen to just so I can justify my love of Bass Nectar. Thanks Panzer Ag and Combichrist!

3knd

Reaction score
The Title "Dubstep Hippie". shits and giggles.
Yes, I'm aware that I'll probably get ditched a lot.
yes, I have "Slight" Trust issues.
Thanks.

ped

Glorified monkey
Banned
Reaction score
Alright, so I was pretty clueless about dubstep hippies before I read this thread. I decided to educate myself (using the Urban Dictionary:)) and here's what I found, just in case there is anybody else out there as clueless as myself when it concerns dubstep hippies.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dubstep kids

Are they a form of Juggalo, with different music?

OMG..what???? Dubstep hippies have been around for like FOREVER!! I knew of them when I was like 10 years old way back in 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads