from Northeast PA

HIS HERO IS GONE

Reaction score
Hey, I'm Kyle. I'm from north eastern PA. I haven't fully figured out how to work everything on the sight yet, but it seems very cool. The main reason I joined is so I could figure out some awesome places to see in my travels. Also I love meeting new people with similar interests. I'm into green anarchy and anarcho-feminism. I'm waiting for shit with court to be over with so I can hit the road. I'M SO TIRED OF SITTING HOME ON THIS STUPID COMPUTER!

HIS HERO IS GONE

Reaction score
I'm from a community called Masthope it's east of scranton about an hour by car

Murf

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Hit it up , Kingston PA 18704. Connected to fourty fort oddly enough.

Out of Step

Reaction score
damn didnt know so many people were in PA... i need to find a place to travel to or stay at real soon, selling some music equip. then hopefully getting the fuck outta Reading. no clue where to go stilll... guess that's the fun of adventure? i need to stop sitting on this computer too. stuck at a friend's house for now, but if anyone wants to meet up somewhere, im down... running out of time to make a decision on what the fuck im doin.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads