FREE domain name and website host for a year (NO JOKE) | Squat the Planet

FREE domain name and website host for a year (NO JOKE)

Thorne

Stuck and stagnant
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.houselessnothomeless.org
As I mentioned in the feed earlier, I have transferred the Houseless Not Homeless Project website to a new webhost. The URL will be the same, but it will just be on a new server. Hopefully one that everyone can access.

Anyway, the server I moved it too is a place called one.com and they give you a Free Domain name registration, or a transfer if you already have one, plus the space for it to live, for free for one year.

So, if you've ever wanted to have your own .com, .org. or whatever now is the time to try it out for a year to see if it works.

By clicking this link
http://one.me/enadovsw
you will not only get the normal free package that they offer to anyone, but you and I both will receive an additional 3GB for using this referral link. That is 18GB instead of the 15 that those who sign up normally get.

If you need more space later on you can always purchase more at discounted rate at any time.

I hope this information helps someone out there in squatter land who is looking for a way to get their message on line.

I also hope to be able to add some new URLs to my website, so if you do create a domain there, I would love to have your URL for my site.

Preacher

Reaction score
For those that have done/are doing it, does it come with any storage space at all? Or just the registration?

Thorne

Stuck and stagnant
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.houselessnothomeless.org

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads