Found a great deal.. | Squat the Planet

Found a great deal..

Will Wood

Reaction score
Have you found a good deal on kit, or have a good link for finding the stuff we can use?? I'll start. I found a down sleeping bag for 20 bucks, and a Kelty Yukon backpack for 10 bucks. The backpack is a bit small at 48 liters, but I'm going to make it work.. I'd upload pics, but the camera on my computer is fried. Only show black..??

Will Wood

Reaction score
I don't know what is wrong with my camera. But it doesn't work. Anyway, Kelty backpacks don't get the credit they deserve. Here is some Kelty/Gerrys history. I'm not the guy doing the video. If you like external frame packs check craigslist for affordable packs that sometimes pop up..

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
cool and thanks for the review :) I'm actually on a search for another pack as I gave one away and am not pleased with the one I have - it's inexpensive with a frame but is not long distance worthy (good for groceries and laundry as far as I'm concerned lol)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads