Foreskin restoration on the road? | Squat the Planet

Foreskin restoration on the road?

Pokebert

Spiritual Nomad
Reaction score
Website
reddit.com
Seeing a discussion about foreskin restoration in the wild is rare in and of itself, and I’ve never seen it discussed in vagabond forums, so I’d figured I’d bring it up here. ::cat::
If you don’t know what this is: /r/Foreskin_Restoration
Wikipedia - Foreskin Restorations

As the title says, I’m going to be undergoing the process while I’m on the road. What makes it more complicated is using a tugging device to do it and having to clean it regularly, but soap and a bathroom sink ought to solve that problem. It isn’t something I’d do while trainhopping since you can fall and injure your dick permanently. Hitchhiking should be ok if I find a tugger that doesn’t stick out like a sore thumb in my pants.

Any other travelers who have done something like this? If so, any advice?

Reactions: beersalt

Pokebert

Spiritual Nomad
Reaction score
Website
reddit.com
so I get the impression that pretty much all males in the US are circumcised not long after birth - am I right ? I'm 'intact' and I kinda like it that way....
Yes, you’re correct. In fact, it’s done pretty much immediately after birth. IMO it’s fucked up, I wish I was intact!

• Agree
Reactions: RoadFlower33
D

Deleted member 23824

Photos, or it never happened.

On second thought, WTF was I thinking? Once you sober up, you’ll feel the same way. And just leave well enough alone . . .

Reactions: Pokebert

MFB

Reaction score
This is a new one to me.

Why? Just a preference?

Kim Chee

Reaction score
A body modification to undo a previous body modification?

I hope you don’t wreck your dick.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 125

I'm circumcised, I'm pretty ok with my hang dang, if I wasn't I'm pretty sure i'd feel the same way but to each their own I guess. I never really understood the reason for wanting to restore foreskin maybe I just don't pay enough attention to my schlong to care? To me it just seems at this point I might as well leave the poor fella alone since I've already done enough things to it.

But right on good for you if thats what you wanna do then sure go for it it's none of my business what you do with yer tackle. my only concern would be what you just mentioned which would be keeping it clean and safe while not being in a stable environment but I guess if yer using a "tugger" there's no actual surgery? So like it just clamps to yer squid and like pulls the skin back around yer dome? I just did this with my fingers and maybe I just don't have a lot of extra skin (on top of not having a big throbbing dong in the first place) but that shit did not feel good even for a few seconds.

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Can't really offer you any advice, as my parents thankfully left me intact when I was born. But just gonna say....keeping that shit clean while on the road is a pain in the ass at times

Pokebert

Spiritual Nomad
Reaction score
Website
reddit.com
I'm circumcised, I'm pretty ok with my hang dang, if I wasn't I'm pretty sure i'd feel the same way but to each their own I guess. I never really understood the reason for wanting to restore foreskin maybe I just don't pay enough attention to my schlong to care? To me it just seems at this point I might as well leave the poor fella alone since I've already done enough things to it.

But right on good for you if thats what you wanna do then sure go for it it's none of my business what you do with yer tackle. my only concern would be what you just mentioned which would be keeping it clean and safe while not being in a stable environment but I guess if yer using a "tugger" there's no actual surgery? So like it just clamps to yer squid and like pulls the skin back around yer dome? I just did this with my fingers and maybe I just don't have a lot of extra skin (on top of not having a big throbbing dong in the first place) but that shit did not feel good even for a few seconds.
My reasoning for it goes in order from “my bodily autonomy was violated right after birth” to the fact that I have a lot of sexual dysfunction and am pretty desensitized down there. It’s actaully traumatizing for me personally.

For example though- a circumcised penis’s glans becomes keratinized (or dries up and becomes really rough) because it’s exposed to the elements and rubbing on clothes basically numbing it. With a restored foreskin, it slowly becomes smooth/wet again and dekeritanizes, regaining a lot of sensation (the glans is a mucous membrane like the vagina). The gliding action a foreskin gives is also a big part of sexual pleasure, especially when the glans isn’t numb. From what I read, the difference before/after restoring is night and day!

You don’t need a tugger but they can be more efficient and you don’t need to always use your fingers every now and then to do it. It takes advantage of the body’s natural mitosis to slowly regrow the foreskin. It takes a really long time but hey, I’ll get there eventually, even if it’s harder on the road

Older Than Dirt

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Folks on the road who only handle their tackle recreationally or to piss have enough issues with Crotch Rot and Creeping Monkey Butt.

You are asking for a world of balloon-like frighteningly swollen genitals, Triple Antibiotic Ointment, and possible amputation of the parts you are trying to improve.

i can promise you will not wish for increased sensation in your crotch after the first serious infection in that area- Ask Me How I Know!

The medical term you will need for the ER docs is "irritation due to manipulation trauma"- i first learned this term after a prolonged three-way with two over-enthusiastic young women and a great deal of cocaine; this was the only night the '80s NYC club Interferon was open (it opened and closed the same night) for those following my disreputable biography at home, i can't remember what year.

Save this tugging & stretching plan til a prolonged period housed and with good medical contacts.

Last edited:

Pokebert

Spiritual Nomad
Reaction score
Website
reddit.com
Folks on the road who only handle their tackle recreationally or to piss have enough issues with Crotch Rot and Creeping Monkey Butt.

You are asking for a world of balloon-like frigteningly swollen genitals, Triple Antibiotc Ointment, and possible amputation of the parts you are trying to improve.

i can promise you will not wish for increased sensation in your crotch after the first serious infection in that area- Ask Me How I Know!

Save this tugging & stretching plan til a prolonged period housed and with good medical contacts.
What’s your experience with a genitalia infection?

Older Than Dirt

Banned
Reaction score
Pokebert: I edited my post to give some indication of the first time- have had many nasty swollen infections around ballsack, taint, and general crotchal region, due to general poor hygiene when traveling, and small lesions and (unwanted) swelling to the pecker after the night of coke and sex i mentioned, and similar effects from similar excessive sex activities til i stopped doing coke and speed.

Shit in the crotch gets very infected very easily due to proximity of shit from your ass no matter how careful you are. There are a lot of nerves there, as you know since you are thinking of this tugging plan- they are really good at creating MIND-BOGGLING PAIN.

You definitely will not be able to sit on any surface with a crotch infection, which kind of eliminates cars, buses, trains, airplanes, camels, bicycles, and most boats as travel means.

Shit hurts like fuck, cannot recall worse pain, and i have been hit with bats, bitten by pitbulls, stomped by bikers etc.

Baby wipes do a lot, but without 1) daily shower access, and 2) a doc who knows in advance what you are up to and why, and thus will not put you on a mental health hold when you tell them why your pecker is purple and swollen, i would not do this.

The average ER doc in West Buttfuck, Kansas, which is inevitably where you will be when shit gets bad if you try to do this while on the road because life is like that, is going for that mental health hold in a heartbeat.

Do what thou wilt; just my advice as an old guy who has had a sore pecker before.

Last edited:

Older Than Dirt

Banned
Reaction score
One thing you should definitely do, if you are determined to do this on the road, or at home:

1) Go on PubMed (PubMed is the database of scientific and medical articles; if it ain't there, it ain't science/medicine);

2) Search for relevant articles with a search-string like

Infection OR trauma AND "foreskin stretching" OR "foreskin restoration" [and whatever other terms might be commonly used by folks who stretch/tug/restore when they talk to docs, with "OR" tags in between]

3) print out or save to your phone every article that appears to be about this topic, or at least the DOIs for all articles (DOI is a standardized code-number that will enable any health professional to easily find the article).

Also save all articles/DOIs about restoration without problems, to show the ER doc in West Buttfuck, to keep away the mental health hold.

If these steps are confusing, go to the nearest public library, and ask the reference librarian for help. My wife works at a public library and i promise they will not bat an eyelash, you have no idea what librarians deal with every day.

Last edited:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads