Flying Thumbs

BanMatt

Reaction score
Nick Danger is actually an extremely nice guy. I'm friends with several of the flying thumbs too and I wouldn't really call them scumfucks as much as I would silly asses.

menu

Reaction score
I just left shorts in Houston a month ago...JIII#186
terrible terry

post is old but Id like to get ahold of shorts if you know how. also I was supposed to meet up with vile(former first lady) in cheyenne but she didnt get off the train there. last I heard she was in IN. any info on either? I guess I could myspace vile. dunno if farkus has a phone

smotpoker

Reaction score
I hung with a Thumb. His name is Brian. Some called him Asshole Brian. He had a pit bull named ( i shit you not) Deogee may. He had maori face tattoos and was with a skinny broad named jocelyn. I was wondering if anyone may know a guy like that and how to get hold of him. just wanted to say hi and see how he was doin

Rana Ghana

Reaction score
FT is just a group of friends. It's not a crew or anything like that. Yeah, you get a number if someone in the crew introduces you to Nick and you've all been cool for awhile, but that's just common decency. There are only a few titles given out to those who have known Nick for a long time. <----- #251, Official Best Friend. Yeah, we drink, fight, and all that other stuff, but who here doesn't? It's all in good fun and we usually get over it pretty quick. That's cuz we're not dicks and we try to all stay friends. Nick is making tracks to LA right now. Anyone else need more deets and is truly interested, I run the group page for FT on facebook, plus Nick's myspace and fb while he's busy. Find me. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1014805086#!/

left52side

Reaction score
AWWW NICK DANGER.
Been A few years since I seen him last,was in tulsa.
Me and Poxi traveled around for a whileand seperated ways in seatlle.
I have met several flying thumbs in the past and hung with quite a few as well,and all the ones I have met seemed like pretty good peeps to be around.
Nick is on my facebook page if you still need to get ahold of him incase his phones not working.
its grisslegore@yahoo.com

Hobacalypse

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I hung with a Thumb. His name is Brian. Some called him Asshole Brian. He had a pit bull named ( i shit you not) Deogee may. He had maori face tattoos and was with a skinny broad named jocelyn. I was wondering if anyone may know a guy like that and how to get hold of him. just wanted to say hi and see how he was doin

Did he have cheese on his face?

Hobacalypse

Banned
Reaction score
FT is just a group of friends. It's not a crew or anything like that. Yeah, you get a number if someone in the crew introduces you to Nick and you've all been cool for awhile, but that's just common decency. There are only a few titles given out to those who have known Nick for a long time. <----- #251, Official Best Friend. Yeah, we drink, fight, and all that other stuff, but who here doesn't? It's all in good fun and we usually get over it pretty quick. That's cuz we're not dicks and we try to all stay friends. Nick is making tracks to LA right now. Anyone else need more deets and is truly interested, I run the group page for FT on facebook, plus Nick's myspace and fb while he's busy. Find me. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1014805086#!/

Haha we have a facebook!!! friggin schweet, can we get a WoW guild and a football team next, we already have the mike badder giberish competition being held in austin tx,
Anyone heard of the FAT man lately?

Hobacalypse

Banned
Reaction score
How many flying thumbs are on here? anybody know how to get ahold of Nick Danger x ranger pro spanger?
Who ARE you?!?!?!?
tryin' to steal our secrets eh!

You'll never know the secwets of the tumbs Never EVIL doer beware we know your tricks nobody tell em nothin ya hear nothin!!!!!

#209 Protector of all things slammable
\slamology the art of the slam.
Back tha fuck off my cloud 9 niggah

Terry you duster fucker where the hell are you

mars

Reaction score
The flying thumbs are just a bunch of travelers that have come across and hung out with either Nick or I. We are a family.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads