Flying Thumbs

M

Mouse

I've heard a ton ABOUt nick danger but never met him.

my one ex-best friends Shaggy/Nickles called himself a flyign thumb.. I even tatted the Jlll thingy on his hand for him... but he's a douche now who steals from his own so watch out.

if you wish to get ahole of said douche and ask him if he knows where Nick Danger is his myspace can be found here - http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=19468370

you can tell by the comments he's made a lovely rep for himself as of late.

F

FrumpyWatkins

Mouse wrote:
I've heard a ton ABOUt nick danger but never met him.

my one ex-best friends Shaggy/Nickles called himself a flyign thumb.. I even tatted the Jlll thingy on his hand for him... but he's a douche now who steals from his own so watch out.

if you wish to get ahole of said douche and ask him if he knows where Nick Danger is his myspace can be found here - http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=19468370

Well it doesn't seem his myspace friends are to happy with him either. "good ridence to bad rubbish. I hope you either get your shit together or finally DIE in s.f. liek you planned."

M

Mouse

FrumpyWatkins wrote:
Mouse wrote:
I've heard a ton ABOUt nick danger ...ofile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=19468370

Well it doesn't seem his myspace friends are to happy with him either. "good ridence to bad rubbish. I hope you either get your shit together or finally DIE in s.f. liek you planned."[/url]

yeah, indeed. what you quoted was what I said to him.

there's a long story behind it but the jist of it is he stole a ton of shit from my ex-boytoy who was a total cripple at the time from being hit by a car and supposedly Shaggy best friend. he jacked a bunch of stuff from kids in NYC before this, and then after he stole from my ex he stole is roaddogs gear and then took off.

M

Mouse

Cush wrote:
i'm probably showing my stupidity by saying this but what's a flying thumb?

the flying thumbs are a crew of hitchers... but aparently train hoppers get honorary membership from time to time (like the guy I've been talking about)

from examples I've seen, they are scumfucks. and also from the tags i've seen saying "fuck the flying thumbs" and such things like that on squat walls on the east coast they aren't well liked.

L

leftoverstraps

yea shaggy/nickels stole my gear after being my best friend and me taking care of his lame ass

i swear that kid acted like he was on the road for about a year if that much

fuckin oogles gotta ruin everything

C

Cush

what makes them so special? what seperates a flying thumb from any normal guy on the highway? aside from the fact that they are apparently scumfucks.

M

Mouse

leftoverstraps wrote:
yea shaggy/nickels stole my gear after being my best friend and me taking care of his lame ass

i swear that kid acted like he was on the road for about a year if that much

fuckin oogles gotta ruin everything

hey Straps!

where you roosting now? florida or something?

Geoff

Reaction score
they're pretty much a gang.
and apparently they have some sort of hierarchy in their group.
captains and generals and such. (well that's what i was told)

terryable

Reaction score
Nicks # is 5127403241

Yeah he is my best friend were headed to Chico on Saturday.
But I wouldn't use the word recruit.
were more like a family or tribe.
210 deep now

Nick Danger is a ScumFuck

Nickels is no longer a thumb

A bunch of travelers like yourself, trains and rubber...
Just a family who all keep in touch and hook up if we end up near eachother
We're a fucking train crew...
F
MXM
T

menu

Reaction score
I actually know a few of the thumbs. they're not all scum fucks. I was with shorts for a grip this year in PDX and eugene. but it looks like terryable posted all the info you guys need. but if anyone sees shorts tell him Menu said whats up.

terryable

Reaction score
You know thousands of people that came before me that are desendants of me…that came before me, that originally been here…I mean there thousands of people…
And down through the line where there where worms, and they where flat worms.
And Chinese men that where tied to walls would show these worm movies out of their penises, in the air in apparent disgruntaled and dismay and it would wadded up like a little girl would wad up a tissue after she had blown her nose and looked it like the horror, seeing little speckled pieces of blood in her snot, that was on that rag that she had wadded up knowing that it was on that rag, that she had thrown away knowing that that was her life that she had wadded up in there. And knowing that life would never be same.
Because the world was divided up into four parts, there the Magus the Tutor Phangcore, the Douria. And Douria and the Phancore were at war with the Tutor and Fartalls, who I have mentioned up to this point. Because they were the fifth part, who were invisible and they were all powerful. And they were beyond the worms and beyond the Chinese men tied to the wall, who would show worm movies out of their penises. Who were non existent at all. And they never knew how to make fireworks or even rifles or even they didn’t know anyone from schaschastogone and they didn’t even know how to dial the telephone. And they had these Volkswagon buses, that they had designed like they were cathedrals of God. And the worms and the Chinese man himself. They had traveled hundreds and thousands of miles their selves. When they came to sea the had went under the sea, and they talked to the fish. And see when the fish traveled in a line, there will be little dot near their rear end, and a string will come out, and I have made a kite before and I have flown it before out of the string that I got out of fishes rear ends and I have flown it so high I have been able to see the dot on Gibby Haynes rear end….

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads