First timer, Planning on leaving with dog in tow. | Squat the Planet

First timer, Planning on leaving with dog in tow.

alexxx

Reaction score
Im about to head out to Kansas from Southern California and I have a german shephard who is my other half. I couldnt stand leaving her here. And im just wondering if theres anyone whos ever took a pet with them before. Any advice would be appreciated greatly! Thank you so much!

Attachments

• b3edf863-bd3a-45b5-bd5a-7c23ecd4e08d.jpg
    b3edf863-bd3a-45b5-bd5a-7c23ecd4e08d.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 280

bystander

Reaction score
Last edited:
Reactions: Matt Derrick

bystander

Reaction score
Lots of info even if you are not. ;)

edit: lol I quoted the wrong link haha They have a whole section of threads like these tho

bystander

Reaction score
Dont know from first hand. Although its always a possibility. Dogs are worth money and people can be shady. Good or bad.

D

Deleted member 15262

8ball is right, your dog can (will) get stolen if left unattended especially if he's friendly and doesn't put off as a threat. I've never traveled with one, considered it alot though and decided not to because you can't get on public transport which is important if in a city, and getting supplies you have to leave your dog...unless you special order a harness and ID for him, I'd look into that if i were you. guard him with your life. anyway I hope it works out for you two.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads