First timer, Planning on leaving with dog in tow. (1 Viewer)

alexxx

Im about to head out to Kansas from Southern California and I have a german shephard who is my other half. I couldnt stand leaving her here. And im just wondering if theres anyone whos ever took a pet with them before. Any advice would be appreciated greatly! Thank you so much!

Attachments

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!

bystander

Wanderer
Last edited:

bystander

Wanderer
Lots of info even if you are not. ;)

edit: lol I quoted the wrong link haha They have a whole section of threads like these tho

bystander

Wanderer
Dont know from first hand. Although its always a possibility. Dogs are worth money and people can be shady. Good or bad.

HippieGangster

Vagabond
Website
www.youtube.com
8ball is right, your dog can (will) get stolen if left unattended especially if he's friendly and doesn't put off as a threat. I've never traveled with one, considered it alot though and decided not to because you can't get on public transport which is important if in a city, and getting supplies you have to leave your dog...unless you special order a harness and ID for him, I'd look into that if i were you. guard him with your life. anyway I hope it works out for you two.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $0.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $0.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $0.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $0.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
JimmyD