first time hitchhiking

bnsf94647

Reaction score
basically i was camped out at a spot where i thought the trains would slow down but after about 9 hours every single train coming out the yard was going way too quick so i decided to hitch to the other side of town at the other bnsf line, im walking down this long county road for like 2 hours with my thumb out and finally 2 kids in a truck pull over and tell me they can take me back into town, they turn around to the direction of town, let me walk up to the truck and speed off, im discouraged at this point about to go set back up camp and sleep in the hail but i see more lights coming so i decide to try at least one more time, car pulls over, flips on the cherries and blueberries and he asks what im doing out here, thinking as quick as possible i come up with a story and tell him i was camping with my buddy and wanted to leave but he didnt want to leave. i thought they were gonna try and fine me but he actually had another officer come out and take me south towards where i wanted to go,,,, good cops good bad cops bad

Reactions: ali

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads