Photos FINALLY!!! ALL SYSTEMS GO!!

Current Location
Provincetown, ma
Reactions
95% 4% 2%
Attention salty folk, my vessel, the "reves de mer[de]" is in GENERAL WORKING ORDER!!! I can hardly believe it.
If anyone is in southern maryland and wants to sail, contact me immediately! Im bad at checking STP messages, so find me on facebook; my name is Juniper James.
Im so ready to take her out but im scared to do it by myself because i have limited experience.

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
that's awesome man, i know you said you don't come by here too often, but you should post up some pics of your sea beast if you get a chance sometime. maybe you can find some folks in baltimore that would be interested in joining you?

OP
OP
technotrash
Current Location
Provincetown, ma
Reactions
95% 4% 2%
22 feet! Surprisingly spacious on the inside, with a little sink/galley which is unusual for a boat this size.

Current Location
Woodstock, NY
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Awesome dude! Just sold my 79' Hunter 37C. Too big to solo and the damn marina decided to triple fees. Good luck!