Fellow Trans* and genderqueer adventurers! Where are you all?

Princess Nadira

Reaction score
I'm a trans lady checking in. I have never been out there on my own, but my inability to get a job or even to hang on to one has really been a challenge ever since I transitioned in 2008. I get along with some people, but some people out there in the labor market are just haters. I don't pass well and I'm a bit older now. I might hit the road soon. I too have that wunderlust in my veins.

Reactions: Matt Derrick

Rowan

Reaction score
Website
www.rowanwoodcockart.com
I'm trans and queer and absolutely looking to connect w/ more LGBTQ travelers.
Me and another friend are headed from IL to FL on the 19th and are up for meeting some new people.

Reactions: nvasv

fernfern

Reaction score
Queer and non binary/ gender fluid checking in. I'm often looking for other queers on the road but it's mostly straight white cis dudes. I find myself keeping quiet a lot to stay safe, which is depressing but real. If I'm hitching and someone assumes I'm female, I feel like it's better for my safety to not discuss.
I've also spent time traveling with straight ppl and find its hard to connect with queer communities when i have non-queer people with me. It's all pretty frustrating. Anyone else have similar experiences?

Reactions: nvasv

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads