FBI! DON'T MOVE YOU BUM! | Squat the Planet

FBI! DON'T MOVE YOU BUM!

TheUndeadPhoenix

The Necromancer King
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
So I'm starting to think that the FBI is starting to move in on StP. Where the fuck are these "kids" getting the idea that hopping trains are cool? I mean, seriously? You're gonna come HERE of all places? Just talk to the fuckin kids that told you it was cool in the first place. "Oh, I don't know too much, but go on squat the planet dot com. They're tell you everything you need to know. They're pushovers"
FUCK
THAT
SHIT
I think StP needs an age limit. My idea: Grandfather in anybody that already has an account and lock it out to anybody under 18 from making a new account. This way people like ME, Kat, Puckett, BRYANPAUL etc stop seeing this crap.
I know the argument: They'll just say they're 18+. Allow them to make an account so it keeps their email, but lock it til they're 18 >:D
But that's my opinion.
Also, can we PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE hide to forums to anybody not logged in? That might be another reason why we have kids on here.... Besides all the "cool kids" spreading rumors.

Sauv89

Reaction score
Guests should be limited to a certain number and it's not just an age issue, some ppl are legit , some aren't. I've been able to meet travelers in my city & in small towns and honestly they have awesome feedback & advice too

TheUndeadPhoenix

The Necromancer King
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Guests should be limited to a certain number and it's not just an age issue, some ppl are legit , some aren't. I've been able to meet travelers in my city & in small towns and honestly they have awesome feedback & advice too
You already posted this twice xD

Sauv89

Reaction score
I just want to say that basically anything the good old government finds suspicious is looked in to. I opted to do this b.c I wanted a way to meet up & travel with someone, bc all the Minneapolis ppl have left for Nola or the South and I don't like going alone. Routes are simple & very easy to follow so anyone with the will to can travel, I wasn't able to find many posts on here about ppl meeti

Reactions: TheUndeadPhoenix

Sauv89

Reaction score
Yeah sorry my system sucks and when I logged back in it re-posted it lol. Do you have any experience traveling to Mexico? I will get some communal land in the Sierra Madre and wanna see if I can head south , I am fluent in Spanish

Reactions: TheUndeadPhoenix

Puckett

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Ks is home & damn tornados bring me back everytime
This way people like ME, Kat, Puckett, BRYANPAUL etc stop seeing this crap.

i see only the cool kids were mentioned, besides yourself lol.

and yes dont say this is my opinion because mine is way to complicated for anyone to understand.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
my name is in caps :cool: .........MEEEE SOOO COOOOL

bryanpaul

Reaction score
I am starting to grow concerned about the mental integrity of TheUndeadPhoenix....
he could be CIA................

Puckett

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Ks is home & damn tornados bring me back everytime

slurricane

Reaction score
just make all the young onlookers believe everyone who rides trains are disgusting weirdos
like, we have orgies under bridges in piles of broken glass
and steal chickens from farms, light them on fire and set them free to terrorize children at parks
once every six months there's a meeting in a cemetery where we all shave our heads and devour eachothers hair as a symbolic form of mild cannibalism

these are the lies we all should spread about the traveling community as to not attract any childrens.

TheUndeadPhoenix

The Necromancer King
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
just make all the young onlookers believe everyone who rides trains are disgusting weirdos
like, we have orgies under bridges in piles of broken glass
and steal chickens from farms, light them on fire and set them free to terrorize children at parks
once every six months there's a meeting in a cemetery where we all shave our heads and devour eachothers hair as a symbolic form of mild cannibalism

these are the lies we all should spread about the traveling community as to not attract any childrens.

FUCK
YES
I'm taking notes from you. Got more?

Reactions: JackieBlue

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads