FBI! DON'T MOVE YOU BUM!

slurricane

Reaction score
everyone drinks menstrual blood as a natural vitamin to keep in peak physical condition
the eldest member of a migrant tribe is to urinate into the mouth of any newcomer under the age of 19 and is forced to ride their first train in the nude, no matter the weather
our backs are marked with scars indicating experience numbers, burned with the backs of nails
we're all addicted to huffing paint and old kung foo legends are prime obsession, challenge strangers to katana duels, challenge the physically disabled to katana duels

acrata4ever

Reaction score
look people do illegal things all the time skateboarding base jumping etc. and often get hurt. if an underage kid does stupid things thinks theyre a human fly, surfs when its dangerous or any kind of thrill seeking you cant tell them no. not even parents can. stupid hurts but people are gonna thrill seek. i just messed up my back pushin my motorbike. it was a dumb thing to do. but i miss riding. more traction tomorrow great.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
i think the problem here is the cops could learn that StP is a front for selling LSD to people who want to learn how to ride trains ..... and they could get their hands on the c.c.g. acid sheet booklet...............
the things slurricane mentioned are pretty common knowledge for any traveler...so i dont think the cops are that interested in our menstrual blood consumption

slurricane

Reaction score
when's our high-caliber firearm assembly party?
and bryan will you be bringing the cocaine this year?
remember last year when we got so wired that we built all of the 007 game guns and took the maersk alabama hostage?
that was a great time!
and when we crashed into beyond petroleum on stolen coast guard cruisers?
man o' man

E

Earth

It's become trendy, this whole notion of never growing up and being a kid forever - simply wandering and drifting forever...

Incerdible how many have bought into this, even more incredible: the lack of any large numbers of actual travelers roaming about.
I find that the ones doing it keep quiet about it. Kinda like me and my eco jihad. I never talk about that because there's no reason to. I do it, and that's good enough for me.

Someone recently (or maybe a while back - I don't know) started a thread about setting up a squat in NYC, then simply let it take off without ever returning back to it. Someone with a level of clarity eventually questioned if this person was a fake or not. The jury is still out with me, as it's possible the originator got caught and that's that........

Only folks I ever see on the prowl are either down and out, truly outcasts who hate society / people, or those on the run.
I never see anyone with a laptop or smart phone or anything like that who's on the move.

Fuinny how that works.......

treatment

Reaction score
If your concern is the FBI moving in on StP, you probably overlooked the fact that the FBI is probably capable of creating a StP account, whether or not there is an age limit.

bicycle

Reaction score
If you areworried about privacy the internet is a bad environment.
In the end everything is tracable no matter how hard you hide shit.
Minding your own mouth is the only advice i can give.

Reactions: fackshat

bryanpaul

Reaction score
when's our high-caliber firearm assembly party?
and bryan will you be bringing the cocaine this year?
remember last year when we got so wired that we built all of the 007 game guns and took the maersk alabama hostage?
that was a great time!
and when we crashed into beyond petroleum on stolen coast guard cruisers?
man o' man
ahhh memories:rolleyes:, i still have that oogles pineal gland in a jar.......but really, shhhh....your spilling too much info.......then again i guess they probably already know about our anarcho-vegan E.L.F. paramilitary training camps......and no i'm not bringin the coke this year, ironically(for this thread) our StP/CIA mole we have in Washington is working on sending us a grainer full of "puro" via Ferromex/KCS....

Reactions: TheUndeadPhoenix

Cardboard

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
What are you all talking about, I thought people knew this place was crawling with us feds.
I mean, bryapaul (or as he is known to our agency, special agent paul), I have the papers here in hand that you faxed in triplicate, last week requesting that grainer.
Listen, it's a tough job sitting here and trying to hand pick the oogles to recruit (little known fact, we here at the FBI coined the term "oogle", meaning a potential future informant). Thanks to folks like undead phoenix, for showing us that you are easily manipulated by fear, asking for more oppressive controls to be put in place. This is what we are here for.
That said, UndeadPhoenix, would you be interested in earning a bit about Russian history? We have a nice program to supply you with all the brain uploads you will need, and in 3 easy hours, you willnot only be educated on the inside workings of the communist regimes, but we can also teach you how to build explosives, and incite fear and violence in you own neighborhood! Someone will arrive at your mom's house in about 30 minutes in a grey sedan (black us just so cliche). They will ring twice, and leave a package at the door for you.
By the way, how is the slab city sleeper cell going Kat? Got those desert rats ready for our attack on SanDiego yet? I have seen the weapons stock piling is coming slowly. Ask the range runners to grab some extra "scrap" for you this week, there are some live ones waiting for you out there.

acrata4ever

Reaction score
eschelon only checks in on key words many that begin with B like burn flag, burn, bush, bomb, bullets. ive seen alot of those sting type niteline operations like yahoo was getting way back to catch predators. hi my name is mary im 16 im looking for creepy druggy people to abduct me and take me on the road, please show me the road, im 16 please take me over state lines for immoral purposes like underage drinking. please anyone.

acrata4ever

Reaction score
ok that will definately get their attention. but even if you get caught talking online. and have no clear plans. you can always claim creative writing. youre a writer write some bullshit to waste their time.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
hi my name is mary im 16 im looking for creepy druggy people to abduct me and take me on the road, please show me the road, im 16 please take me over state lines for immoral purposes like underage drinking. please anyone.
^this

Cardboard

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Hey Mary, I wanna take you to the Iowa caucus with me and my unregistered ar-15, to open fire on the Obama and whatever loser the Republicans are putting up for slaughter. I know it will be hard to get into the caucus' with an AR-15, so I guess we will have to wait somewhere down the street, and open fire on the cavalcade as it approaches. Not to worry about bullet-proof glass, I have plenty of DU rounds I smuggled back from Iraq that should go through it like butter!
If we are lucky, the Fox news producers who are hosting the caucus will be near enough to get a few pop shots at them too, before I detonate the c-4 that will be in your schoolbag (by cellphone of course ;), thanks Al Qaeda for teaching me that one!).
So let's meet sometime this week, I will tie you up in the truck of my car and drive you over state and international borders for the next 3 months, occasionally letting you out to anally rape you (Sodomy is the only way we can preserve your virginity, so you will be waiting for me in muslim heaven!).

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads