Favorite quotes? | Page 6 | Squat the Planet

Favorite quotes?

Blackout Beetle

Reaction score
"I'm not an alcoholic. Sometimes I go days without drinking."
"When the world ends I'll probably be sitting in my Ozark Trails tent."
"I'm so glad I found some weed... I can't shave unless I'm high."
"I bet the yuppies on that tourist train are thinking, 'Hmmmm, I wonder how much they pay those guys to sit by the tracks dressed like hobos and pretend to get drunk.'"
"Wow Beetle can sing? I thought her only talent was putting away bottles of vodka."
"Why would I want to live my life by a book that says I can't be a drunken shitstick and its wrong to sodomize your mom?"
"If someone asks me what the hell we're supposed to be, I'm gonna be like, a traveling pile of crap."

Haha, just from kids I know.

BobbinGoblin

Reaction score
Website
www.howlattheloom.com
"Every daring attempt to make a great change in existing conditions, every lofty vision of new possibilities for the human race, has been labeled Utopian." - Emma Goldman

Aurelius

Reaction score
"I saw that my life was a vast glowing empty page and I could do anything I wanted." Jack Kerouac

"Most of my friends are into strange things I don't totally understand--and with a few shameful exceptions I wish them all well. Who am I, after all, to tell some friend that he shouldn't change his name to Oliver High, get rid of his family and join a Satanism cult in Seattle? Or to argue with another friend who wants to buy a single-shot Remington fireball so he can go out and shoot cops from a safe distance? Whatever's right, I say. Never fuck with a friend's head by accident. And if their private trips get out of control now and then--well, you do what has got to be done." H. S. Thompson

Eadoin

Reaction score
that first quote phoenix is basically the same thing tommy lee jones says in the first men in black movie.

"
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."-Gandhi
"no matter what the form of government may be, a class restricted society will be the end result. no reformation without revolt." -AAA song

Eadoin

Reaction score
also my signature is pretty sweet i think

Reactions: ipoPua

Aurelius

Reaction score
"I don't hate cops, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
I'm not sure if thats the exact quote, but its pretty much it

Vonuist

Reaction score
Website
trashwiki.org
'Bats have no bankers and they do not drink and cannot be arrested and pay no tax and, in general, bats have it made.'
-John Berryman

ipoPua

Reaction score
3-Mutable. The keystone here is adaptation, harmonizing; Wisdom and love are crystallized from the two preceding forces.
-C. AQ. LIBRA

The mynahs are like electric light. They don't belong to anybody.
Huxley(Island)

The transitions from to life to death and back to life are so ghostly easy, a magical action for naught! Like falling asleep and waking up again a million times, the utter casualness and deep ignorance of it. I realized it was only because of the stability of the intrinsic Mind that these ripples of birth and death took place, like the action of the wind on a sheet of pure, serene, mirror-like water. I felt sweet, swinging bliss
Kerouac ofc, on the road

Technological progress has merely provided us with more efficient means for going backwards.
Huxley

Be sure not to roar at bees and don't hurt the cur and if the tennis party comes on with everybody's hirtless don't make eyes at the searchlight or the sun'll kick a girls ass right back at you cats and all, with boxes of fruit an oranges thrown in.
Kerouac again, dharma bums.

The people who did nothing, wh were merely waited on, had all the space.
Vonnegut, deadeye dick

You are going toward a greater love than you have ever known. You are going toward the best, the greatest love, and it is easy. It is so easy, and you are doing it so beautifully.
Laura Huxley to aldous as he lay dying

It was a hard path and a dangerous path, a crooked way and a lonely and a long.
The Hobbit<333

Live by the foam that make you brave and kind and healthy and happy.
Cats cradle, Vonnegut

Yknow the earth is a fresh planet, why worry about anything?
Dharma bums again

Though the flesh may be bugged, the circumstances of existence are prett glorious.
Drama bums yet once more

If I could get an animal it would be a dolphin. I want one so bad. My m and I went swimming with dolphins and I was like 'how do we get one of these' and she was like 'you can't get a dolphin. What're you gonna do, like, put it in your pool?'
The esteemed miss Miley Cyrus.

death to the civilized,

And PRAISE BOOGNISH!!!

(guess my top 3 authors)

Vonuist

Reaction score
Website
trashwiki.org
"I don't hate cops, I just feel better when they're not around."
— Charles Bukowski

bicycle

Reaction score
life is full with exits- rum diary

Vonuist

Reaction score
Website
trashwiki.org
"I have no particular love for the idealised 'worker' as he appears in the bourgeois Communist's mind, but when I see an actual flesh-and-blood worker in conflict with his natural enemy, the policeman, I do not have to ask myself which side I am on"
- George Orwell, Homage to Catalonia

Avog0dro

Reaction score
Got a few:

"What you are I once was, what I am you will become."
-common epitaph seen on gravestones throughout Europe.

"We're all born to broken people on their most honest day of living."
-Dan Smith.

"Tuck yo dick back"
-Nic@Night

Reactions: ipoPua

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads