Favorite quotes? | Squat the Planet

Favorite quotes?

TheUndeadPhoenix

The Necromancer King
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
I was wondering something about everybody on this website. I want to know what everybody's outlooks on life and other shit are
So: What are your favorite quotes? Any languages, but please, tell us what it translates to?

My favorite quotes are:
"People are stupid. But a person, on the other hand, can be smart." Me

For every gun, there is a man. Every man has a price tag. No man is evil, no man is good. Man chooses his path based on personal gain, whether he wishes to admit it or not. Also me

"Listen up you primitive screwheads. You see this? This is my BOOMSTICK!!" Bruce Campbell as Ash J Williams in Army of Darkness

"A fish gig I lanced into his eye and knocked his ass overboard" Voltaire, This Ship's Going Down

"It is the rule in war, if ten times the enemy's strength, surround them; if five times, attack them; if double, be able to divide them; if equal,engage them; if fewer, be able to evade them; if weaker, be able to avoid them." Sun Tzu

"The one thing I hate more then prophecy is self fulfilling prophecy" - Bill Maher, Religulous

"Denn die Todten reiten schnell" Because the dead ride fast, Dracula

Vonuist

Reaction score
Website
trashwiki.org
"Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level."

And some footage of the gentleman himself:

Reactions: TheUndeadPhoenix

Vonuist

Reaction score
Website
trashwiki.org
"The free thinking and non-conformist behavior encouraged in the backwoods was a threat to imperialist white supremacist capitalist patriarchy, hence the need to undermine them by creating the notion that folks who inhabited these spaces were ignorant, stupid, inbred, ungovernable. By dehumanizing the hillbilly, the anarchist spirit which empowered poor folks [white and black] to choose a lifestyle different from that of the state and so called civilized society could be crushed. And if not totally crushed, at least made to appear criminal or suspect."
— Bell Hooks

trash diver

Reaction score
"The free thinking and non-conformist behavior encouraged in the backwoods was a threat to imperialist white supremacist capitalist patriarchy, hence the need to undermine them by creating the notion that folks who inhabited these spaces were ignorant, stupid, inbred, ungovernable. By dehumanizing the hillbilly, the anarchist spirit which empowered poor folks [white and black] to choose a lifestyle different from that of the state and so called civilized society could be crushed. And if not totally crushed, at least made to appear criminal or suspect."
— Bell Hooks
Well said.

Ramen Tamer

Reaction score
My favorite quote is my signature...It's from Doctor Who.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
"democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch...liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote"........read that today

Vonuist

Reaction score
Website
trashwiki.org
"Certitude belongs exclusively to those who only own one encyclopedia."
-Robert Anton Wilson

Vonuist

Reaction score
Website
trashwiki.org
'I've always lived in the woods, it's damp and dirty, but it's better than prison.'
-Fat George

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads