Family Limited Partnerships

marc

Reaction score
I found a abandoned house im lookin to squat. I looked up who owns it and it said Stevens Family Limited Partnerships. I looked up family limited partnerships and it said something about passing the house to family members so they can pay less taxes. Once they discover im squatting am i gonna be talking to someone in the family or what? im in pensacola florida and It said that the stevens family limited partnership is in chicago but i cant really find out much more information. I already started cleaning inside the house and its almost ready to start squatting.

dprogram

Reaction score
Yeah if they arrive to check on the house they can try to evict you but it will take about 6 months. Then they still have to prove that you weren't paying rent. Just say that one of the family members (providing you can find a real name) was renting it to you. In the meantime draft a fake rental agreement and state that rent is to be paid in cash. Scribble or better yet get someone other than yourself to scribble a sig under the landlord area and you'd be good to go for a long time. To avoid eviction proceeding (which are very expensive 1-2k) they may even off you whats referred to as "cash for keys" to just get out in 30 days. I'd do it! I'm a former Real Estate agent who specialized in foreclosures and saw a lot of this. Just be careful. Any other advice message me.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
you can get generic lease agreement forms from almost any office supply store.

Reactions: dprogram

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads