everyone post their myspace up

S

Sloth

It seems quite afew of you have rendered myspace quite useful by discussing and ridiculing it. You may even say its turned into a sort of muse.

H

Hoghead Bob

Bendixontherails wrote:
damn it BOB ;)

SID VICIOUSyou white bread, country music listenin, john tesh wannabe.:p

Geuss you did'nt like my punk ass response LOL

And hey, don't dis my shitkicker! Hank, Johnny, George, Wallon etc were the blueprint for Sid's lifestyle.

Post edited by: Hoghead Bob, at: 2007/04/25 10:25

Bendixontherails

Reaction score
tired of that title.

but you gotta love... " like desperadoes waitin' for a train." that's prolly the most common line in my head at any given siding.

tired of that title.

Hoghead Bob wrote:
Ive been listening to allot of George Jones, and Black Flag as of late. Good drinkin music.
haha, I honestly never thought I would hear those two names in the same sentence. I wonder if you got both groups, or in George's case just him, in a bar together drinking the night away what the conversations would be like?

C

chickenbone

tired of that title.

they would probably talk about all of their ex-girlfriends and how each one of 'em broke their hearts. then the crying would ensue...

...then the very drunk henry rollins hits the karaoke machine and begins a very long and very irrelivant spoken word. but it will be funny none the less.

Bendixontherails

Reaction score
the ever evolving thread

bob, I listen to anything. i was born the child of a deadhead and a parrothead. doomed from birth to wander, and wouldn't have it anyother way?B)

H

Hoghead Bob

the ever evolving thread

Bendixontherails wrote:
bob, I listen to anything. i was born the child of a deadhead and a parrothead. doomed from birth to wander, and wouldn't have it anyother way?B)

I was a hippy!

H

Hoghead Bob

the ever evolving thread

Bendixontherails wrote:
no shit?!? small world.

:woohoo: :blink:

Fuck no, Im a blue collar beer swilling steak chomping son of a blue collar beer swilling steak chomping son of a blue collar beer swilling steak chomping son of a bitch.

And my moms dad was a logger.

H

Hoghead Bob

the ever evolving thread

Old country music is all about living, loving, working, fighting, hopping freight, jail, hitching, drinking, trains, trucks, breaking the law... In other words everything this whole dammed site is all about.

Somehow "America" has out grown real Americans.

Post edited by: Hoghead Bob, at: 2007/04/28 12:24

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads