everyone post their myspace up

O

otgetdw

myspace, stp, suicidegirls... it's all the internet. it's all in the same boat.

the boat of information and technology

such great potential for growth, yet most of it is so corrupt and sinister all it does is fuel the general populaces desire to not have to think.

sure. some are better than others. i like this one because it makes me happy reading stories about trainhopping and stuff and having discussions with you fine folks...

but in the end
we're still staring (for XTREME LENGTHS OF TIME, like half/whole hours or PLUS!!!) at an illuminated screen (of death) that is probably a conspiracy to suck our minds out of our heads through our eyes

Post edited by: otgetdw, at: 2007/04/12 17:37

C

CaseyCatastrophe

"Illuminated screen of death"

...I'm changing my MySpace headline. I figure I'll run the chance of my brain being sucked out my eye sockets. B)

O

otgetdw

hey thats my phrase dammit
you can't just myspace that shit
dammit!! that's completely... whats the word.?!?! hypocritical?? eeeeeeeH?? i think thats the right word.

but shit!!! GAAAAAAH you don't understand!!!!
now i'm upset and starting to look like this:sick:

C

CaseyCatastrophe

otgetdw wrote:
hey thats my phrase dammit
you can't just myspace that shit
dammit!! that's completely... whats the word.?!?! hypocritical?? eeeeeeeH?? i think thats the right word.

but shit!!! GAAAAAAH you don't understand!!!!
now i'm upset and starting to look like this:sick:

Not hypocritical... it's contradictory, and thus wonderfully ironic that I support and condone MySpace with your hateful, condemning words about MySpace.

Muahahaha! :evil:

:lol:

Myspace Punx

StP is the methodone for Myspace punx. It's here to help ween them from that evil. But until we, I mean they, can download music onto their profiles, I'm not sure it's going to work. Perfessor, are you on that?

F

FrumpyWatkins

Myspace Punx

solo wrote:
StP is the methodone for Myspace punx. It's here to help ween them from that evil. But until we, I mean they, can download music onto their profiles, I'm not sure it's going to work. Perfessor, are you on that?

Start paying for bandwidth and I'm sure he would be obliged.

Bendixontherails

Reaction score
Myspace Punx

don't worry, your case somes up again for review in a couple years...

on the other hand, paying any attention at all to our authority would kind of render the whole anarchism vein null, wouldn't it?B)

so, Knock Knock.

C

CaseyCatastrophe

Myspace Punx

Bendixontherails wrote:
don't worry, your case somes up again for review in a couple years...

on the other hand, paying any attention at all to our authority would kind of render the whole anarchism vein null, wouldn't it?B)

so, Knock Knock.

...WHO'S THERE!?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads