Everybody knows and harasses me

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I don't know where information about me is being dispensed and accessed by everyone I encounter, and I'm not psychotic or delusional... several people have confirmed to me the reality that I perceive, but most won't give me an inch of admittance, so there is seriously no use in me doing anything or speaking with anyone, because all are fake towards me. They're also hiking prices on food and cigarettes for me, I'm fairly certain, and they will continue hacking my shit and scamming me 'til Kingdom come, which will never happen, so forever, and I shall be forever alone in this world of shit.

I wish I were joking. I guess I should just quit food and cigarettes altogether. But time still remains. My family is no solace at all, quite the opposite actually, being that they too are in on this sick conspiracy. Again, I promise you it's real... It's unbelievable to me but undeniable.

My car melted (fire) a few weeks back and I've been sort of on the streets ever since. I say "sort of" because I haven't even slept outside yet given the circumstances I've been too fearful. But I've walked a lot, been chased, and harassed to no end, aimless. The one friend I thought I had out here fucks with me, but I take what I can get, right, for whatever stupid reason I'm stupid, so he's abandoned me now, disappeared, probably off with my other ex (I hate that I like only have exes, I really do, I'm socially retarded and definitely just had no place being in a ""relationship"" all this time when I didn't even have any friends) in my RV or some shit. I've been terrorized regarding them two and by them two for the past couple of years. I want out, I want to get out so badly but I'm so severely trapped in that everybody knows who I am and treats me like garbage, calls me garbage, I hide in the fucking garbage, I don't give a fuck. I've never been an asshole, and people push me. Given the recent goings on I've come to realize that I may have always been some kind of target, as I've been getting framed and fucked with since elementary school.

So as of this week I've been granted shelter with this guy, a so-called friend of my so-called friend, who disrespects my friend and myself but not aloud when it comes to me. He did admit that he's only allowing me to be here on account of my female gender. He is clearly involved in this bullshit and of course denies everything. So all that makes me pretty uncomfortable and angry. I am not okay with being here, but I can't even think being stuck out there amongst the constant heavy harassment. Nobody will be honest with me. I am beyond sick of it. There is nothing I can do.

If there is anyone in the vicinity of Southern California who might be willing to help me somehow, please do PM me. I still haven't even submitted the claim paperwork to my insurance for my car, but once I do so I should be reimbursed for my car probably within a month's time and could throw you some rent then if need be. I'm helpful, considerate, proactive when I know what there is to be done. I really don't even want to remain "on the grid" anymore, nor do I think I'm wanted therein. However if I were to just disappear, first of all it helps immensely to have 1) money and 2) connections, which I don't. Secondly, there is really no way for me to do so anyway without the CONNECTIONS, even if I had money, like if/when I get the money for my car, because everybody (nationwide) already seems to fucking recognize and fuck with me. Maybe their attitudes would change if I tried to do so. I don't know.

I had a good job in FL that I left to come here. By the time I left they were fucking with me too, as were all the people around. (I was living in my car so I had plenty of time to notice this.) I do web development and was thinking to like travel and get my portfolio back online and freelance doing that. However that prospect seems so deadening the way things are going. I'm just a spectacle. My work will be a stupid spectacle to these fucking bitch ass spectators, a joke even to those who do hire me (and I am mad decent at making websites). I mix music as a hobby but I don't know how my mixes turned out so well, don't know what I'm doing, doubt I could do it live, as I'm always off in my timing and with people. So I don't know what to do with myself, and even if I did, what's the fucking point? I can't get past that unanswerable inquiry, nor simply force myself to set it aside any longer. I'm tired of being the fool. What to do.

please upload a profile picture if you'd like to continue in this community. thanks!

Desperado Deluxe

Reaction score
honestly sounds like people are conspiring against you to the extent of making your life hard to exploit you. like making it hard to make money/get employment so youd have to depend on them for a place to stay.

I've delt with the same thing. some communities in general are prejudice toward the impoverished. make it hard to get work, fallow you around, mean mug (dog you) generally harass you while they look down on you and blame you for your situation inevitably trying to take advantage of you.

Last edited:

anterrabae

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
754 Weather Vane Dr, Borrego Springs, CA 92004, US
He tagged/quoted me and then wrote a long, semi-irrelevant flame post. I refrained from tagging, and responded politely with positivity. Furthermore.. this is a thread started by a highly questionable character, a highly narcisstic thread about themself, and who has already been warned for it. Now, are you asking me to stay on topic, or are you just telling me to shut the fuck up?

D

Deleted member 125

He tagged/quoted me and then wrote a long, semi-irrelevant flame post. I refrained from tagging, and responded politely with positivity. Furthermore.. this is a thread started by a highly questionable character, a highly narcisstic thread about themself, and who has already been warned for it. Now, are you asking me to stay on topic, or are you just telling me to shut the fuck up?

yes he tagged and quoted you explaining in so many words why yer response was not only unhelpful but also pretty uncalled for. im not going to discuss the motives of the op. what im asking you is to stay on topic and not make vague threats because you and another user dont agree. just like i said before, if you wanna get into it with another user, go ahead and make a private conversation and we will take it from there.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

i have removed your latest post and issued you a warning. the content you posted was completely inappropriate, uncalled for, and extremely off topic. if you choose to post in this thread again i will ban your account. you have been warned.

D

Deleted member 19100

Yikes. I'll admit that I could've replied without calling someone out or making a threat. I should've and I'm sorry I didn't. Like my earlier responses indicate, I've dealt with similar problems and I overreacted because I know where this can end. OP is holding up for those interested.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads