europe mid september to mid december?

redekop

Reaction score
I plan on landing in Ireland around mid september, then going into England then France, after that i have a bunch of places i wanna wander through but no real order. They are Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Italy, possibly Greece if there seems to be time. Anyways, i was wondering what are some places(cities/specific locations/venues/squats) I should visit while there? How easy would it be to spot like-minded people to spend time with? If anyone wants to meet up while I am there, join me in my travels or just welcome me into there home and/or show me around, I would be grateful.

Jessamyn

Reaction score
Hey I´m in Europe now, Berlin to be exact.

I´ve been traveling around for about 3 months. The first two months I was with my friend and we went to Spain, France, Holland, and Germany. When she left I stayed in Berlin, and did 3 weeks wwoofing in the countryside. Now I´m on my way to Venice, Italy to stay with a cousin and stay grounded for a while.

I only know of cool places in Berlin. But I heard about a cool infoshop in Paris that provides beds for travellers.

My friend and I did some hitchhiking in Spain that was very sucessful, but then we got brutally robbed in France so we were turned off for a while. But there are lots of rideshare sights, its cheap and you meet cool people.

My tourist visa is expriring so I might head east soon to get out of the EU. But when you get over here, let me know your plans and we could possibly meet up.

Cardboard

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I have been here for a little over a year no, I have lots of contacts if you need. I am currently in Copenhagen, and you are welcome to come hang out. Drop an email if you need a heads up-

stove

Reaction score
I have done a shitload of hitching around Europe, it is easy as hell. Italy can be a bit tough, as can Spain if you dont speak Spanish. Dont be a dumbass and walk on the motorway, and you should be fine.

Places to visit...just land, find some like minded folks, and ask them. Amsterdam, Paris, London, etc. If you want some smaller less known places, check out Leiden, Utrecht, Lviv, and Poznan.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads