Eugene Oregon headed north

Dro

Reaction score
Ive never been on the road before but always wanted to im trying to get out of Eugene for a little bit and seek some adventure ever since i met my buddy Pippin ive been trying to hop freight for a minute now and cant stop dreaming about it so therefore its time to leave where u roaddawgs at?

Dro

Reaction score
hey man i a, really just trying to go anywhere right now and do anything to tell you the truth i cant get work here or have a place to stay just want to get the fuck out

Bizarre Odor

Reaction score
hey man i a, really just trying to go anywhere right now and do anything to tell you the truth i cant get work here or have a place to stay just want to get the fuck out

Well man check this out, Im gonna be leaving from Eug. to meet up with someone in Bridgeport, I got to finish a couple jobs here first before I can leave but if you want to tag along as far as you want that would be cool. I'm thinking in a few weeks. We would have to split in Bridgeport though if you decided to go the distance. I was actually considering freighthopping out of Eug. or maybe PDX. Anyways..let me know sometime.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads