East Jesus: Post-Apocalyptic Life In A Pre-Apocalyptic World

Reaction score
===

Dylan Hanson

Reaction score
Aight you guys. Good luck to you. I really like the set up. Ill donate a few bucks at some point. Im starting a similar anarcho syndicilist based commune up here on lake superior next year. Wish me luck, haha. And i completely understand the rules. After the last experiment i experienced i know that most people arent willing to help and only wanna get fucked up and chill. When if you wanna stay for any length of time helping out is a must.

Reaction score
===

MrClean4Ever

Reaction score
Neeeevermind. I have psychic powers! Will stop by for a visit, though, maybe..

I find that people don't work together real well unless they absolutely need to, for survival.. Otherwise, drama just happens, that's humanity. So no I'm not psychic, but that's why I said it.. I can forsee the future! Has happened every other time, anyway. Who knows?

K

katbastard

I'd love to come out. If my car survives the heat I could make it as soon as tomorrow afternoon, but more likely I will get there friday.
The slabs is an awesome place to come out to, east jesus is not a place you can just come out and expect to camp at. There are rules here and an application process for people wanting to come out and help with the project. Please
DO NOT come out here unannounced.
also what ever peoples plans where with Pepper you will have to run that by me, pepper is no longer apart of this project due to unforeseen circumstances. But the good news is me and pucket are the full time care takers now and things will be running smoothly again. well as smoothly as thing go out here. Please read through this whole thread before even thinking about taking a visit and then contact me. We would love to have you out, just go to do it the right way.

Nelco

Reaction score
Neeeevermind. I have psychic powers! Will stop by for a visit, though, maybe..

I find that people don't work together real well unless they absolutely need to, for survival.. Otherwise, drama just happens, that's humanity. So no I'm not psychic, but that's why I said it.. I can forsee the future! Has happened every other time, anyway. Who knows?
Speaking for myself and past experiences..i work well with other ppl..i think it just depends..we all were completely different on the outside, by we had the same mental wheels churning..casued a master mind situation with all of combined..only a few of us are alive now..we should'a never split up..i think beyond survivalism..groups of ppl will find each other and work well together to keep things going after the apocalyptic drama...know what i'm sayin..it's like little kids playin together.

Nelco

Reaction score
whats the rules on folks with children anyways?

Nelco

Reaction score
ugh, im getting so impatient waiting for someone to buy my van... so far the best offer ive gotten is 2200. which is okay i guess, still trying to hold out for a little more, but i gotta get the title fixed this week. :/
drop a 0 off that price and i'll buy:confused::D

deedeek

Reaction score
The slabs is an awesome place to come out to, east jesus is not a place you can just come out and expect to camp at. There are rules here and an application process for people wanting to come out and help with the project. Please
DO NOT come out here unannounced.-
_

I want to help. I donated a few bucks to Pepper's paypal. i want to visit but can't now. Could you use a few (very few, sorry) bucks? How to give them to you? In March or April I can travel. I wanna apply. I WORK, btw. farm and mountain livin', all that. Desert salt lake sounds good too. I got some skillz...Knew Charlie back in the Jurrasic era.

K

katbastard

_

I want to help. I donated a few bucks to Pepper's paypal. i want to visit but can't now. Could you use a few (very few, sorry) bucks? How to give them to you? In March or April I can travel. I wanna apply. I WORK, btw. farm and mountain livin', all that. Desert salt lake sounds good too. I got some skillz...Knew Charlie back in the Jurrasic era.
sounds awesome deedeek, we could always use some money, after the board of directors meet on the 10th we will have a east jesus donation system, so hole your cash until then. Coming out in the spring would be great, we should be 100% back online here by then

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads