East Coast / Barrier Islands Mid July

Sauv89

Reaction score
I'm heading to Rainbow Gathering and after I'd like to kick it in the Carolinas for a bit. I was thinking about heading to Greenville,SC and making my way to the SC/GA border. I have friends and family out there who will host a few ppl . I plan on going to one of the Barrier Islands for a week or so, so far I can only think of Hunting Island, it's decent with plenty of places to camp, showers & restrooms in the major beaches and it's secluded from monday-thursday . The waters around the island have plenty of fish , blue crabs, oysters and clams. So fresh seafod ! Anyone interested hmu

Carey 5000

Reaction score
I'll be around NC for the next couple months starting Monday. The first couple weeks I'll be working for my carnival bosses in spots somewhere around NC but we're never really sure exactly where until a couple days before. After I stack a little money with that I'll be living around cape hatteras and salvo. I'm pretty sure it's not too far and I love the more southern beaches. I'd want to come through for sure, or if you'll be around anyway and need some $ my bosses always need extra hands with the fair stuff, you could come work with us probably. get back to me

Sauv89

Reaction score
Well I'm going to be in TN for Rainbow and not too sure where exactly after, like I said I have family in SC which is the main reason I'm going, but I would love to work a carnival , so I'm down. I do have a dog though, is that gonna be a problem ? I wont be online much after today so if you can call or text here's my number 612-990-6172 - Aure

Carey 5000

Reaction score
No, lots of carnival workers keep companions. As long as you can take care of it, I'll call you. Was thinking of going to Rainbow for the 4th I'll give you a call when I can

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads