Dye your dog?

CooperBoo

Reaction score
...Safely of coarse
I'd think it be sweet to naturally dye or high-light designs into my ole buddy's coat. The only dog-friendly way that I've read about was to use food coloring for a very temporary conclusion. Want something longer lasting, was thinking hydrogen peroxide, but still unsure about using it on my best buds sensitive skin. Any Ideas?

dprogram

Reaction score
Is he dark? Got any white spots? If so do those with Kool-Aid...lasts awhile, won't hurt your dog, and is cheap.

ayyyjayyy

Godzillerator
Reaction score
i thought the point of threads were to be helpful and suggest (legit) things (unlike being an asshole and telling people to sell themselves, etc, do you ever have anything helpful or worth a shit to say?)...clearly he knows he can just go dye his own hair...dude, get pet hair dye from a local pet store or something, other than that, no idea aside from koolaid and food coloring.

Reactions: CooperBoo

shiftingGEARS

Reaction score
Let the pups be, all they want is to be dogs. They tell me so... I swear, scouts honor.

meathook

Reaction score
i used to know a girl who would dye her dog and bleach it with human dye, do not do that shit. that dog did not look very happy and sometimes its hair would fall out. kool-aid is probably your best bet, i've dyed white cats with it before. also i think they have special dye for show horses, so they probably do for dogs too. bet it's expensive as fuck though and hard as hell to find.

foxtailV

Reaction score
K9s when domesticated began to change their colors to become more accepted to there mates ie. Masters. There tails began to fall, the ears drooped and all other forms of dna change through the will of the mind. There are peps online that have died there dogs its big in europe. This is something lurking in the murky waters of our sensual world where sight stimulates the imagination. If u want to get in good with ur bud let him roll in something strong and parade him in the company of his shit licking friends he will be king of the senses!

Reactions: dprogram

landpirate

campervan untilising nomadic traveller
Reaction score
yeah i agree with what everyone else said really. Dogs fur is awesome and the colour it is meant to be. However, I once rubbed beetroot juice on to my dog's white fur and it dyed it pink and lasted for a while. i don't think this could possibly do it any harm as it is natural, but really who wants a pink dog? (Ps. i was wasted when i did this and kinda regretted it afterwards)

Eager

Reaction score
A three-legged dog would be really awesome and punk as fuck, too. You could tell people he lost it riding the rails. Maybe you should just saw his leg off instead?

Seriously, though, inflicting pain on animals to make them look "cool" is really fucked up. If one of the reasons you adopted your furry friend was to get street cred and treat them like another scumfuck accessory; you honestly shouldn't be caring for them, and I hope another, more caring, traveller rescues them from you in your sleep. If you wanna inflict pain on animals and dye/dress them in stupid costumes for your amusement, join the fucking circus, and please still be inside the circus tent when the ALF sets it ablaze.

Reactions: Gudj

bikegeek666

Reaction score
A three-legged dog would be really awesome and punk as fuck, too. You could tell people he lost it riding the rails. Maybe you should just saw his leg off instead?

Seriously, though, inflicting pain on animals to make them look "cool" is really fucked up. If one of the reasons you adopted your furry friend was to get street cred and treat them like another scumfuck accessory; you honestly shouldn't be caring for them, and I hope another, more caring, traveller rescues them from you in your sleep. If you wanna inflict pain on animals and dye/dress them in stupid costumes for your amusement, join the fucking circus, and please still be inside the circus tent when the ALF sets it ablaze.
best post in this thread

Reactions: Eager

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads