dump truck for life!

M

Mouse

I can't remember if I ever posted this. if so oh well, it deserves to be posted twice.

this is all custom so it woudl cost a lot but damn it looks worth it...

M

Mouse

no clue really. it was emailed from my sister in law a while back. maybe a google search will show some more info but I haven't tried that yet...

M

Mouse

hahahah $500,000 base price. yikes.

maybe I'll just start playing polly pocket with a conversion van and see what I can come up with lol

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
WoW...!!!!! that's some fuckin sick shit right there!

sleep

Reaction score

sleep

Reaction score
A small pickup truck with a tall cap or a utility trailer outfitted with all the goodies inside would be ideal I think. I have a cargo trailer I bought a while back that I plan to convert into a stealth camper.

bote

Reaction score
impressive because it´s unusual, but stopped and looked at it for a sec and it´s just the kind of place I wouldn´t want to live and definitely not the way I would use the space.
I mean wrap around couches taking up the whole back end?
C´mon!
How about a workshop/tool corner, a decent chair at the writing desk, and some open space to do whatever with.

cool post though...

bananathrash

Reaction score
im pretty sure that truck hangs out in death valley. something like 10 years ago my dad and i spotted it and got to check it out. they were in the flats though, i dont think they could do much else.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads